+ Reply to Thread

Default VxRacing numbers

Hi guys, bought a VxRacing not too long ago, I love it it's quickish and looks fantastic. I've got a question about the numbers, am I right in thinking they made 888 racing corsas and 888 astras? Also I'm assuming these were all made in space of a few years, I couldn't go buy a new VxRacing 2018 model could I. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    Hi guys, bought a VxRacing not too long ago, I love it it's quickish and looks fantastic. I've got a question about the numbers, am I right in thinking they made 888 racing corsas and 888 astras? Also I'm assuming these were all made in space of a few years, I couldn't go buy a new VxRacing 2018 model could I. Cheers
    Hi and welcome, you're confusing a couple of different things there - the 888 racing Corsa and Astra's were just examples tuned by 888 or as it was known then VX Performance Centre - this stopped many years ago when the BTCC partnership ended with Vauxhall. As far as I know no one bought new either of those cars, in effect they were just tuner specials, although admittedly the one aligned with Vauxhall at the time.
    THe VXRacing Editions are all listed here so you can check your number against it - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ts-your-number
    Archive with details of spec here - http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/microapps/...ification.html

Are you sure you have a Racing Edition as sometimes the dealer wrote VXRacing rather than VXR on the logbooks - not the same as the one's listed above

Astra

Thanks for your reply, I didn't know about the two 888 examples, I've just looked them up thanks for making that clear. I have a VxRacing I'm number 488, I'm still unclear how many were made, the list goes up to 880 so I'm assuming that's how many.

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    Thanks for your reply, I didn't know about the two 888 examples, I've just looked them up thanks for making that clear. I have a VxRacing I'm number 488, I'm still unclear how many were made, the list goes up to 880 so I'm assuming that's how many.
    444 made - they are all numbered even for the Corsa and the odd numbers are all Astra from between 1 to 888

Astra

VXRed

Welcome to the club, Number 334 here

Hello 334 thanks for the welcome

VXR newbie

No 300.. hello I’m new here We have a limited slip differential and hybrid turbo. Updated red silicone hoses and cool running stat, just finished having a ceramic coating, Works a treat if anybody was interested in doing it.. we will be attending a few future car shows.
    Last edited by Dave stonier; 31st March 2018 at 05:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread