+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Cobra Turbo Back

Hopefully ordering my exhaust soon, going for the Cobra 3 inch turbo back with sports cat, only thing iím unsure of is if I want resonated or non resonated?

Has anyone heard both in person? How much quieter is the resonated version? Basically I want it to sound nice without being too loud when Iím driving normally, but sound really good on boost. Other concern is drone on the motorway, donít want it to get annoying, any helps appreciated, cheers!

Suggest you find one to listen to as your opinion of nice sound won't be the next guys opinion, if you have concerns about noise then resonated is realistically you're only hope with any of the systems imho

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by Rossbrown_1 View Post
    Hopefully ordering my exhaust soon, going for the Cobra 3 inch turbo back with sports cat, only thing i’m unsure of is if I want resonated or non resonated?

Has anyone heard both in person? How much quieter is the resonated version? Basically I want it to sound nice without being too loud when I’m driving normally, but sound really good on boost. Other concern is drone on the motorway, don’t want it to get annoying, any helps appreciated, cheers!
    I used to have the non res version and had it for a year.. sounded amazing when you gave it the beans but for me it droned too much on the motorways.. You'll be more than happy with the resonated version I'm sure!

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Suggest you find one to listen to as your opinion of nice sound won't be the next guys opinion, if you have concerns about noise then resonated is realistically you're only hope with any of the systems imho
    Resonated would be my preferred option but don’t want to spend a grand on an exhaust and then it’s not much different to standard, tried to find videos of the sports cat resonated version but everyone seems to have decat non res

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    I used to have the non res version and had it for a year.. sounded amazing when you gave it the beans but for me it droned too much on the motorways.. You'll be more than happy with the resonated version I'm sure!
    Cheers man, resonated it is then!

VXRed

hello i have a cobra exhaust 3inches, with catasport without resonator, the sound is beautiful and n is not taken head

+ Reply to Thread