+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HID Projectors

Default HID Projectors

Any one know how to wire these in or know of any how to guides? Iíve had them nearly five/six months but have no clue every time I look at them

Theyíve got the ballasts with them but I donít know where all the wires are going 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have these but not on my car at present, I can't figure out which is the cars side lights wire coming off the plug and it appears people on here ain't too clued up with wiring these particular lights. Here the info I got from the supplier

Your black wires are your earth wires, and your red wires are your live wires.
    What you need to do is bunch up all the black wires together, and wire those in to your cars earth side-light wire.
    Same for the red wires, you bunch them all up together and wire them in to your cars live side-light wire. Make sure that you don't wire them up to the indicator light otherwise they'll flicker.
    We recommend using scotch locks to keep the wires all neat, and it'll mean you don't have to physically cut wires.

Is your car pre face lift?

Okay thatís given me somewhere to start! Yes itís a preface lift and after nearly having these lights a year I havenít even seen them on! But now that I know where some wires are going itíll give me a good start! Thanks for the info!

Cool let me know how it goes as I'd be interested too . this is my plug from car , are your wires same colours ?

Last edited by Arron D; 26th September 2018 at 07:39 AM.

do you know if this plug pictured above opens up ? also i found this website with some diagrams that may aid you http://somurich.com/design/corsa-d-h...ng-diagram.php

I've never done them but I reckon they should be fairly easy to do. Do you have a better photo of the wires/connections?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I havenít got them with me at the moment but I can get a better photo, thereís that many wires it just looks like a nightmare!

Okay no problem, a better photo will be able to help me see what is going on so just whenever you get a chance. Whereabouts are you located?

Yeah thatís awesome any help is appreciated! Iím in rugby mate

Very far from me, I'm in London. Every time I ask that question the person who answers is always at least 100 miles away from me I'll just have to wait for the photos instead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast