+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: HID Projectors

Haha sorry! Well Iíll get the pictures for you as soon as I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I'm Stockport so I'm far too. Ok I got questions about these, do the wires on the new headlights that are loose connect to the plug/loom on new lights? Or the plug/loom that is connected to the car

I ask this as a recent seller said he sells them with ALL wires connected, how can this be if needs wiring to car loom?

The new lights have all of the wires coming from them so I can only assume that they would need wiring into new plugs to suit the existing ones? Therefore making them plug and play so to say because people sell them as plug and play?

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    I ask this as a recent seller said he sells them with ALL wires connected, how can this be if needs wiring to car loom?

Were they about £75 on eBay? I saw those and asked the same thing

Yeah guy wanted to revert back to original lights he said and was selling his used angel ones for 75.

The lights I have do have plug and play to an extent, they have a plug that connects to car, not all wires are wired to plug though, if I plug mine in now all lights work but sidelights, they need wiring In somewhere, are yours a specific make?

Yeah I was half tempted to sell mine and just buy them since they were just plug and play but Iíve since thought thatís stupid.

Iím not a 100% sure but I think they begin with a H, Iím going to pick them up and bring them over to my house Sunday, then Iíll be able to give you all better details

VXRed

I remember back in the day wiring up a set of these on my saxophone vts haha, they are a pain in the ***** but as soon as you know what the live and earth is they are a doddle, the way I checked which cable from the factory loom was the right one was by using a volt meter and turning on the sidelights with the ignition on and then cutting the appropriate wiring and wiring them in, saxo had a little less holes on the connector but never the less same idea

Got mine wired up by someone, problem is only one side works lol, the wiring is crazy. I'll put a picture up tomorrow once done some more investigation
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Okay thanks mate, I havenít even been to collect mine yet, should be getting them this week hopefully then Iíll take a look against yours and how theyíre wired

i have a few pictures on my progress thread link in sig below mate, but tbh i dont think it will help lol theres loads of wires . i can take more pics if you need .
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast