+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 burg

VXRed

Default 2012 burg

I have just purchased a 2012 burg. Wondering if you can change the rear number plate lights to the bright ones that they sell on eBay the kid sort of ones with there own lights jusy it says they won’t fit? Anyone have any input in this and new headlight bulbs which are not hids thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER147 View Post
    I have just purchased a 2012 burg. Wondering if you can change the rear number plate lights to the bright ones that they sell on eBay the kid sort of ones with there own lights jusy it says they won’t fit? Anyone have any input in this and new headlight bulbs which are not hids thanks

Most of us buy the super bright reg light bulbs from Lush Lighting City- link here https://goo.gl/Vd5QLE

As for halogen bulbs, you'll struggle to find one that's really white/bright.. a lot of people either go for the OSRAM night breakers or the Philips Xtreme vision.. Your DRLs can be replaced with LEDs though, again from Lush Lighting City- https://goo.gl/wKhyiB

Hope that helps!

VXRed

Cheers mate got to book car in to Vauxhall’s for timing belt soon as well. 50k is about right for one yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER147 View Post
    Cheers mate got to book car in to Vauxhall’s for timing belt soon as well. 50k is about right for one yeah?

I think it's generally changed anywhere between 50 and 60k... but sooner the better to be honest

VXRed

Also how do you find out what number burg you have often see people with vinyl like sticker on dash somewhere

Not all of them were given edition numbers but I think if you PM an admin with your VIN, they might be able to check with you.. have a search for a user named moeman

VXRed

Cheers mate appreciated

+ Reply to Thread