+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by baillie89 View Post
    I know the whistle you're talking about but I only noticed that after I had an uprated recirc valve added
    Same here, I get a slight whistle but it only occurred after the forge recirc was added.
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

VXRed

You think instead of a filter a pre cat delete will be a better option! I have a cobra non res cat back system at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER147 View Post
    You think instead of a filter a pre cat delete will be a better option! I have a cobra non res cat back system at the moment

a pre-cat delete is a better mod than a filter, will give you a slight power increase (although you'd need a map to get the most from it) and will make the exhaust sound a little better too with that cat back
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

VXRed

Do you know if a pre cat delete fits a burg? Is it the same? Just when I search eBay it states up to year 2010 and am confused lol

Do you know if a pre cat delete fits a burg? Is it the same? Just when I search eBay it states up to year 2010 and am confused lol

You won't have a pre cat (a16), you'll have a main cat and a post cat. Only the z16 has a pre cat.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

VXRed

Okay mate could you point me in the right direction of what I neeed currently have a cobra non res cat back

Okay mate could you point me in the right direction of what I neeed currently have a cobra non res cat back

You need something like this, if you're leaving the main cat in place you only need the 2nd longer pipe.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

VXRed

Aww so on this engine the main cat is just below the turbo. Then a cat in the long pipe then my system is back from there nice one thanks mate

VXRed

I just got the AEM cone and driven on the motorway from Kent with it......sounded nice when I could hear it over the sound of the new exhaust haha

VXRed

My panel filter sounds great. Surprised actually but don’t want a cone just yet lol. And as for the exhaust a custom option may be cheaper you think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2