+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by RustyPleco View Post
    Well my clutch went last night qhile i was having fun in the snow. Dont really knoq what to do now, what clutch to go for, i cant really afford to do flywheel aswell.
    If you do replace both you should do the slave cylinder as well, that will need doing.
    The problem I had with my flywheel was that it was all blocked up with dust from the clutch so wasn't working efficiently.

Hi guys.

Hi there I’m new 2 all this but I have a problem. I own a corsa d vxr, was driving along today and noticed a smell of oil in the car also when coming off the revs a lot of blue smoke behind me. I understand this could be many things. But further inspection has came down to this, this may sound weird but when the car is running (idling) there is no smoke/misfire or anything unusual,when you pull the oil filler cap off it smokes like mad, blue smoke and smells of burning oil and tries to suck the oil cap back on? It should try and push it away rather than suck surely? Can anybody help?

Thanks guys

VXRed blooded

crankcase breather system has stopped working... find it and clean it out... maybe a breather hose has collapsed shut.... either way sort it quickly as its doing damage bit by bit to oil seals and piston rings

And put your question on the right forum rather than just hijacking a random thread
    2010 Insignia OPC Sports Tourer

VXRed blooded

Ooft Dalle, straight in for the kill there. Sniper!

VXRed blooded

Must be a facebooker
    Vectra VXR estate 07

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3