+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default E VXR auto door lock and light on locking question

Our 1.2 excite corsa e used to lock the doors over about 5mph but my VXR doesn't. I can't find a single thing about it in the menu settings or the owners manual, but the manual is quite useless.

I also have noticed I don't get the lights coming on outside the car when I unlock it.

Any ideas on how to change this or if that's just how it is?

Thanks Toby

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I presume you're talking about anti-hijack. This was always an option as far as I'm aware, so it's just probable that your vxr doesn't have it fitted.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I presume you're talking about anti-hijack. This was always an option as far as I'm aware, so it's just probable that your vxr doesn't have it fitted.
    No way! That was an optional extra?! Bloody thing lol

It always was as far as I know. I have the mk5 astra vxr and it's definitely an extra on that. Can be easily enabled by the vx computer software though. Tech2 for me but I'm not aware of the software for the newer models.

On the Corsa D VXR there was a hidden menu where you pull both the indicator and wiper stalks towards you until it beeps, then you can cycle through a bunch of menus to change some settings..

P1 - welcome Lights when you unlock the car
    P2 - Auto rear wiper, when select reverse its comes on
    P3 - 3 Flash indicator for passing on motorway etc
    P4 - Automatic door and tailgate locking when you go above 10 miles an hour all doors lock
    P5 - Selective locking, On for unlocking just the drivers door with one press of your key or off to unlock all doors with one press of your key.
    P6 - Speed limiter warning - set the speed limit and will play a tone if you go over it.
    P7 - indicator volume adjuster

No idea if this works on the E but the auto door lock could be enabled/disabled through the above.. might be worth a shot.

Corsa a hidden bag of tricks ay....

What exactly were "welcome lights"?

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Corsa a hidden bag of tricks ay....

What exactly were "welcome lights"?
    Puts the headlights and tail lights on.. doesn't do it from factory, setting is disabled

You still can change both settings on a Corsa E VXR.
    Under 'settings' on the infotainment system you need to select the 'vehicle settings' option (this is only accesible if the ignition is on though). You'll find that you can then change the auto door lock by selecting 'power door locks', and change the remote lock indicator/headlight flash by selecting 'lock, unlock settings'.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by ALEX-E92 View Post
    You still can change both settings on a Corsa E VXR.
    Under 'settings' on the infotainment system you need to select the 'vehicle settings' option (this is only accesible if the ignition is on though). You'll find that you can then change the auto door lock by selecting 'power door locks', and change the remote lock indicator/headlight flash by selecting 'lock, unlock settings'.
    Hey man!

Genuinely didn't have the option until last night, when I unticked the driver personalisation setting and then reticked it and auto locks appeared.

The feature that I can't find, but presuming it's due to the Xenons is where they come on and illuminate when you unlock the car.

Thanks so much.

+ Reply to Thread