+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

You got a drainage issue? .... :/
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed blooded

A jetwash issue lol that pic was after the first ride again after the restoration

Some lads on the motocross forum at the time Where taking the mick that I wouldn't want to get it dirty cuz it looked so mint so I had to prove them wrong

I showed them
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue standard for now but with mtc top hat and crossover delete and ramair filter

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Ride where? You got a trailer? No plates on it.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

As we all know, fmic set from nevlock doesn't contain clamps. I sorted it. Now i wonder, if i need any extra screws/bolts?

I have read few "how to" and i assume i will need 2 bolts/screws to hang fmic on the crash bar and one for aircon rad z-shape supporting bracket. The rest of them are reused ones. Am i right?

Is anyone able to provide exact spec of additional bolts/screws?

VXRed

I think its better to bet ot something good like wagner,garrett,airtec...is there picture of the fins or info for the core ?

VXRed

From what you wrote nevlock fmic is no good. I wouldn't say so. From what can be seen on the web airtec, mtc, nevlock and some others looks almost exactly the same. Main difference is price.

Nevlock one is available for relatively short period, hence its not tested in long run test. Nonetheless i dont see no reason why it would not pass it.

Ive got nevlock fmic waiting for spring on shelf. It looks very good quality. Ill be able to upload detailed fins photos this weekend if anyone interested. I must admit that i have never had a chance to inspect airtec fmic in details so i cant compare them both myself. Never heard any compliants anyway.

Sent from SM-G920F @ Tapatalk

VXRed

You will know only if you can see bare core of nevlock or make test with other brands.I don't know about airtec, but garrett,spearco,wagner,ets are really good top class intercoolers.You can buy wagner wich is avaible for astra vxr and is bolt on, yes the price is bit high, but...

VXRed

Tbh price was the main reason i decided to buy nevlock. As i said before, it looks as an exact copy of airtec. Whenever I have to spend any money on a car, I approach it very carefully. Do a lot of research. IC its not a part which could possibly make any damage to the engine. If i'm able to get it cheap, why not to try it? Ill do my own testing in warm months of 2019.

I dont need no fancy logo. I just want an efficient stealth black cooler.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3