+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VXRed

Default Where to get a re map?

Hi Guys

Can you recommend me a remapping company to get my VXR done. I'm only after stage 1 at the moment I think.
    I live in the midlands (Rugby)

Cheers in advance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robin89 View Post
    Hi Guys

Can you recommend me a remapping company to get my VXR done. I'm only after stage 1 at the moment I think.

Cheers in advance

You're pretty much in the middle of them all mate, you could go to RS tuning at Leeds, down to WG / Rabbid, RND at York, Courtenay sport.

You're in a good location to reach any of the well established ones

I used RS tuning myself and had a brilliant experience.
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

Quote Originally Posted by Brucerutherford View Post
    You're pretty much in the middle of them all mate, you could go to RS tuning at Leeds, down to WG / Rabbid, RND at York, Courtenay sport.

You're in a good location to reach any of the well established ones

I used RS tuning myself and had a brilliant experience.
    All of these are reputable mate so whatever floats your boat.. have a ring round and see what maps they will offer you and what sort of thing you want..

I would suggest Stage 1 would be to improve drivability rather than figure hunting..
    VXR Stage 2 • Courtenay Sport Map 292bhp - 337 lbft
    Courtenay Ko4 • Courtenay Tophat • Scorpion Exhaust
    200 Cell Cat • AEM Filter • Luk Clutch • Luk DMF & Cover
    Forge Recirc • 18” TD Pro 1.2 • Eibach Springs

Quote Originally Posted by Robin89 View Post
    Hi Guys

Cheers in advance

well well well its a fellow RUGBYIAN!!! lol how are ya mate where in rugby u live??

Rabbid done mine. Great results. Improves torque quite a lot! Make sure you get the injectors changed - belts and braces.
    VXMMI 4 curently for sale. Message for details

Quote Originally Posted by Tom{BSc} View Post
    Rabbid done mine. Great results. Improves torque quite a lot! Make sure you get the injectors changed - belts and braces.
    +1, I'm sure the guys who ran standard injectors with stage 3 will tell you don't NEED to change the injectors, which is true I'm not arguing this, but there isn't any negatives of doing it at all, other than the price.

Saying that, A lot of tuning companies won't map without them now anyway.
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    well well well its a fellow RUGBYIAN!!! lol how are ya mate where in rugby u live??
    Jeez! I’m in Rugby aswell, where is everyone?😳I’ve been quoted £160 for a plug and play one on Facebook, guys name is Elliot Pugh gains of 39hp and 69 lbs of torque

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent EFI Parts in Runcorn a message asking about getting my car mapped as they are pretty local and have plenty of experience with tuning track car's and got a reply saying they won't touch Vauxhall ecu's.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

Quick update - now booked in at RS Tuning in Leeds on the 9th April to get the Bosch 380cc injectors fitted and mapped to stage 3. Can't wait
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

I have always used courtenays can't fault there work
    for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast