Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by timmee View Post
    I have always used courtenays can't fault there work
    But arenít they stupid money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XenonVXR View Post
    But arenít they stupid money?

Get what you pay for. Been in the game a long time and you never hear a bad word about them

VXRed

WG/Rabbid did my Stage 4 for me and highly recommended. I knew before I got there that it'd be a good experience from posts I'd seen on here. I looked at Courtney but their price structuring seems well expensive (£7640 for Stage 4, I didn't pay anywhere close to that). Admittedly, it was a fair trek from Wales but there was another lad there from Weston-Super-Mare had his car forged and mapped the day before me.

When I get my next upgrades (Rally cams and new clutch), I'll be going to WG/Rabbid for that also. Worth the petrol and extra mileage on your car, it comes back to you a different animal.

VXRed

Cheers for the advice.

I've got a quote from both WG motorworks and RND motorsport, there's a £110 difference between them.

Will they both be the same or will the more expensive one be worth it?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    well well well its a fellow RUGBYIAN!!! lol how are ya mate where in rugby u live??
    Hi mate

I'm around the town centre area, nice to see a fellow rugbyian on here

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by XenonVXR View Post
    Jeez! Iím in Rugby aswell, where is everyone?😳Iíve been quoted £160 for a plug and play one on Facebook, guys name is Elliot Pugh gains of 39hp and 69 lbs of torque

Didn't realise there was so many VXR'S in rugby 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Robin89 View Post
    Cheers for the advice.

I've got a quote from both WG motorworks and RND motorsport, there's a £110 difference between them.

Will they both be the same or will the more expensive one be worth it?

Thanks

Personally I'd go to who ever was closest, a lot of people here jump on the wg/rabbid bandwagon when there are other companies out there who will do as good job as them but without travelling all the way to the edge of the country.
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

Quote Originally Posted by iamphil View Post
    Personally I'd go to who ever was closest, a lot of people here jump on the wg/rabbid bandwagon when there are other companies out there who will do as good job as them but without travelling all the way to the edge of the country.
    Can Rabbid not do some more advanced stuff than other with their Rabbid ROM service?

I was going to make the trip down, but around 2 days before I was due to travel down I cracked my gearbox and the only place who would weld it was my second choice anyway - RS tuning - so ended up with them and was very happy anyway!

Plus, I paid 130 quid to get it trailered to Leeds which was around 90 miles, if I had it trailered to WG it would have cost me a damn fortune as it was over 300 miles from my address.
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

Quote Originally Posted by Brucerutherford View Post
    Can Rabbid not do some more advanced stuff than other with their Rabbid ROM service?

I was going to make the trip down, but around 2 days before I was due to travel down I cracked my gearbox and the only place who would weld it was my second choice anyway - RS tuning - so ended up with them and was very happy anyway!

Plus, I paid 130 quid to get it trailered to Leeds which was around 90 miles, if I had it trailered to WG it would have cost me a damn fortune as it was over 300 miles from my address.
    What can rabbid do that any other tuner can't??? Never heard that one before to be honest with you mate. On a side note I noticed that you had your mapping done by RS, can I ask if you went stage 2 or stage 3?
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

Quote Originally Posted by iamphil View Post
    What can rabbid do that any other tuner can't??? Never heard that one before to be honest with you mate. On a side note I noticed that you had your mapping done by RS, can I ask if you went stage 2 or stage 3?
    To be fair I think after reading again it mainly applies to big power cars - http://www.wgmotorworks.co.uk/rabbid...ra-h-vxr-ecus/

Quite a long read though.

And I went stage 2 first time (Full turbo back with sports cat, injectors, fuel pump, induction kit) then at a later date bought my intercooler and a decat and went stage 3 mate.

Had a spot on experience with them, couldn't fault the guys
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast