+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wrapping

VXR newbie

Default wrapping

has eney one rapped there corsa vxr and what have thay done

I've seen people wrap their back lights which looked pretty cool, I want to do my boot handle black to match the red on my vxr , are you looking for advice or have you already wrapped

Yeah did my bonnet at home:

Was an **** but came out nice!
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Remus 3 Piece | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

VXRed

Wrapped the bumper vents in carbon fibre instead of the usual matt black ones ya see on ebay. Looked fab, but next day noticed that where they wrap around the edge of the vent fins they have unstuck. Maybe try it again when weather is a bit warmer cos they look great.

VXRed

I'm getting the roof, bonnet, B pillar/door sections and the little lip by the front Griffin badge (on the facelift version) done. Partly because I have a new bonnet arriving, but it's from a 60 plate black VXR. The previous owner poorly put RS vents on my current bonnet, they're too close together (right over the engine cover) and if you look at it properly they are not even straight. He also wrapped the roof matt black so gonna go with that theme and get it redone in black gloss. My engine bay mods are black and blue also, should look smart.

Was fortunate enough to pick up a set of refurbed 18" diamond cut VXR alloys yesterday and they have been redone in black gloss so may follow that with the roof, bonnet, b pillar and lip. It'll tide me by until she actually needs respraying. she doesn't need new tyres yet but will stick them on the new wheels then refurb and sell my original ones on.

Quoted about £500 all up for the works, reputable company too (they do graphics for Cardiff Bus for example). Post pics when it's completed.
    Last edited by MunsonVXR; 16th March 2018 at 11:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread