+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by X8 DUD View Post
    Prefer BMW over Audi's and Merc's full stop. Dont need 4wd, just understeers in standard form. Rather an M135i / M140i which granted dont look that great from factory standard either but rwd fun
    My mate has a 1M and to be honest I'm not impressed. On anything but a dry road you just can't get the power down and if it snows it stays in the garage lol

Quote Originally Posted by VinPetrol View Post
    My mate has a 1M and to be honest I'm not impressed. On anything but a dry road you just can't get the power down and if it snows it stays in the garage lol
    1M is a bit of a different ball game as was essentially and after hours project by the M division, which then lead to the production of the M2. Didnt have much in the way of traction control etc, great for a slide about though! Few mods and they can be proper track weapons however
    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3