+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by X8 DUD View Post
    S3 has got to be one of the most dull and boring cars built, fast but very dull. Tbh bar RS4 / RS6, no audi is that appealing
    I agree S3 is a chav chariot. It just screams drug dealer.

S4 is a very capable car though and very underated. The avant can fit half of Ikea in it. It's 330bhp out the box but a simple remap, exhaust and pulley swap and you are knocking on 500bhp.

RS4 has terrible reliability record and never produces anywhere near book power cos half of them are run by idiots who don't maintain them. RS6 is amazing but when you have to take out a second mortgage to buy new brakes, it gets silly. Been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by VinPetrol View Post
    I agree S3 is a chav chariot. It just screams drug dealer.

S4 is a very capable car though and very underated. The avant can fit half of Ikea in it. It's 330bhp out the box but a simple remap, exhaust and pulley swap and you are knocking on 500bhp.

RS4 has terrible reliability record and never produces anywhere near book power cos half of them are run by idiots who don't maintain them. RS6 is amazing but when you have to take out a second mortgage to buy new brakes, it gets silly. Been there, done that.
    Screams something else to me but that's another matter lol

Very capable cars, just find them so dull and thats the whole range. Engine noise is great and performance, but about as exciting to look at as a white board.
    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Yes, in all likelihood I will be back. I have loved the VXR and part of me really doesn't want to sell it.

Just wondering though, what do you guys reckon I should advertise my car for. There's such a massive range of prices when you look on Ebay, it's hard to decide what to ask.
    There are the 2 grand dogs and then the 10 grand minters.

Mines a stage 3 car with all the suspension(Bilstein coilies and RARB) and brakes done (front and rear), cambelt etc, 87k 57 plate in pretty damn good condition, it's got AFLs, folding mirrors, Satnav, the lot and it's just had SMF conversion and brand new uprated clutch. Do you think 6 grand is too much?
    Parking sensors? Climate?
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Parking sensors? Climate?
    Yes both of those. Auto lights and wipers too. Keyless entry and push start. It's got FSH and 3 keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by X8 DUD View Post
    Screams something else to me but that's another matter lol

Very capable cars, just find them so dull and thats the whole range. Engine noise is great and performance, but about as exciting to look at as a white board.
    I get what you mean. They aren't the most beautiful of cars. The BMW range are better looking I think but it's the 4wd that really attracts me.

Yes both of those. Auto lights and wipers too. Keyless entry and push start. It's got FSH and 3 keepers.
    Check control, anti hijack?

What reg?

I get what you mean. They aren't the most beautiful of cars. The BMW range are better looking I think but it's the 4wd that really attracts me.
    The 4wd is part of the reason it's boring. Too planted lol

Prefer BMW over Audi's and Merc's full stop. Dont need 4wd, just understeers in standard form. Rather an M135i / M140i which granted dont look that great from factory standard either but rwd fun
    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Check control, anti hijack?

What reg?
    No. Not got those (at least I don't think so) it's a 57 reg

The 4wd is part of the reason it's boring. Too planted lol
    haha. But when you've got 400+ bhp, 2wd is a waste of time. Sitting, going nowhere, watching the traction control light permanently on lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast