+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

We don't muck about up north here ....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    I only go as far as what I put on I can remove and get some money back. Yes, I am losing money but end of the day the whole car is the same and a depreciating item.

Way I see it is, I don't go out on the lash every week end, I don't go to football games or have a season ticket, I don't generally gamble like some of my friends and cars are my main and only enjoyable hobby.

Missus never used to understand it but it keeps me out of bother so it's a win for her and generally if I can't afford to buy it or pay for it I won't have it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't lie Ryan, we all know about your secret hobby .....

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    That's because you're tighter than two coats of paint and nothing to do with tuning or not lol
    Hahahahahah
    So tight he squeaks when he walks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have spent thousands on the GSi, but it’s a toy not a daily. It’s a hobby if you like. Don’t touch the VXR (yet) in terms of mods, and I run around in a £150 Astra g estate. Modding is my bit on the side lol

I love doing my own work on my car's, I find it therapeutic plus it gets me out the house away from the missus
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

I like finding stuff cheap and making it fit.

OPC ÉIRE
    Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

If you want to spend your time and money on making your car your own, nothing wrong with it
    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Problem seems to be for most people as soon as they've got it to where they want they then get rid cause they're bored lol

VXRed

well here is my opinion dont know if anyone will agree or like it but here goes

modding to a certain extent is ok like a map because of legislation's that car companys have to follow you put a map on you can get better fuel efficiency and more power without compromise and for things like on the corsa vxr the recirc valve is plastic which is stupid but it will have been cost effective to the manufacturer, stuff like pod gauges and wrapping and cosmetic mods whats wrong with that its what everyone's tastes are

now coilovers... they were designed for the track not pot ridden British roads and i think putting them on a car is pointless and more hassle than its worth and will just cost you money down the line

now i can see where the article is coming from saying modding is a money pit because most people do engine mods and have no idea what they are doing like putting sports exhausts on with no cats it will just wreck the engine unless it is done properly but because the add says error free they just buy it and bang it on

i could rant on and on but its pointless people will do what they do no matter if you tell them its right or wrong and we all have opinions or you can just all tell me to bugger off lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3