+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Vauxhall Corsa VXR Key Fob

Anyone know where I can buy a genuine part Corsa VXR Key Fob? And can I simply take apart my current key and put it into the new fob?

Yep can change key part into new case, I got case for a fiver off ebay but had to buy Vauxhall logo separate off eBay also then that just glues on, opening case was ridiculous on my fob and I damaged spring but normally should only take five minutes as it's just a straight swap I cudnt find 'genuine' but ones on eBay seem identical apart from CE stamps etc
    Last edited by Arron D; 12th March 2018 at 01:54 AM.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    Yep can change key part into new case, I got case for a fiver off ebay but had to buy Vauxhall logo separate off eBay also then that just glues on, opening case was ridiculous on my fob and I damaged spring but normally should only take five minutes as it's just a straight swap I cudnt find 'genuine' but ones on eBay seem identical apart from CE stamps etc
    Ive breifly looked on ebay and the key fob i found was definately not the same and i dont think genuine.

My key fob has a nice leather/ rubber sort of finish. There must be a place to buy a genuine key fob! And i nope its not nptoo expensive!

Don't buy eBay one internally not the same at least mine ain't, I mentioned straight swap above but I have had 5 from ebay that don't fit because of internals the blade part is the problem

VXRed

I wasnt going to buy ome from ebay, qulaity aint there ontop of what you said also. No one seems to know where to buy a genuine replacmenet.

I was worried about the electronics, you know getting the new key fob to work with my car.

+ Reply to Thread