+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fredoops View Post
    Have you got the optional bi-modal exhaust?
    It's not an option in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by dvinell View Post
    There’s nothing much wrong with Golf R / M140, other than that the roads are around me are full of them.
    It’s fun to have something that’s a bit different.
    An M140i is £80k here in Denmark and a Golf R probably around £70k because of our insane car taxes... so they are very rare here (anything with more than 250 hp is).

Anyway - nice choice on the Stinger. I never thought I’d like a Korean car, but it is actually a very nice car! I’ll be killed if I replace my car already again, but I have actually considered the Stinger for my next car... but that is still two years out!
    2010 Insignia OPC Sports Tourer

I'll be getting a kia if they keep churning out quality like that lol
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Good luck with the stinger, they look fantastic.

I went with the bmw and I have to say, after nearly a year with it, apart from the engine and gearbox, they are garbage...
    Attached Images

Whats garbage about it ?

The motoring press seem to think they and the 1 Series are the best thing since sliced bread lol.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by dvinell View Post
    It's not an option in the UK.
    Pity! youre missing out!
    ^^Australian^^
    Car 1: 2016 Insignia VXR (Mods: none installed)
    Car 2: 2003 Mk7 Accord 2.4 (Mods: plenty)

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    Whats garbage about it ?

The motoring press seem to think they and the 1 Series are the best thing since sliced bread lol.
    The motoring press are too predictable. .......
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Cars are also getting way too expensive these days. Costs an arm and a leg if you want a new performance saloon.
    My Vauxhall history - 92 Cavalier GSI 2000 4x4, 99 Vectra B GSI, 04 Vectra C GSI, 08 Vectra VXR, 15 Insignia VXR

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by jasez28net View Post
    Cars are also getting way too expensive these days. Costs an arm and a leg if you want a new performance saloon.
    totally agree... uk its at least £35k to get something with VXR siggy overall ability... yes the golf r etc is a bit cheaper but also smaller and not a true family sized car..... everyone thats seen and ridden in mine cant believe its a VX car... even some BMW and Audi owners are relatively impressed.
    A mate has the new M140i... with option it cost over £40k and he cant use it to take his family to the airport for holiday... 2 kids and all the luggage just dont fit.
    Also barely quicker than a mapped siggy....until its wet... lol

Quote Originally Posted by genman View Post
    totally agree... uk its at least £35k to get something with VXR siggy overall ability... yes the golf r etc is a bit cheaper but also smaller and not a true family sized car..... everyone thats seen and ridden in mine cant believe its a VX car... even some BMW and Audi owners are relatively impressed.
    A mate has the new M140i... with option it cost over £40k and he cant use it to take his family to the airport for holiday... 2 kids and all the luggage just dont fit.
    Also barely quicker than a mapped siggy....until its wet... lol
    Yep, your right. I have 3 kids and need a bigger car. As you said £40 grand is the rough ball park figure for a decent non Vx performance saloon which is allot of money. Go M, AMG or Audi RS and you are in pop star territory. Unless you have very, very deep pockets you could never afford one. Well not me anyway!
    My Vauxhall history - 92 Cavalier GSI 2000 4x4, 99 Vectra B GSI, 04 Vectra C GSI, 08 Vectra VXR, 15 Insignia VXR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast