+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VXR enough

Default What's needed exactly

Right recently sighned up on fb i know old bugger lol only just got with the times! anyway seen plenty of bargains on fb nortec mani's garret turbo's etc for fair prices other than the the turbo and mani set up along with the engine being forged what else is required to run a garret set up already got a klasen inlet mani on the way and was thinking of buying the bits to go big turbo had a price up and can source the bits for very reasonable prices I understand oil and water lines would need to be added but in whole is it just basically turbo, mani, forge rods and map up for it coz even if brought a brand new gt28 and a used a 2nd hand nortex mani price comes in under 2k but way out my depth really cars stage 3 with full Tony banks custom 3" turbo back and airtec cooler and with the klasen inlet to be added is Thir that much more I would need to other than the mention bits advice would be very much appreciated cheers andy.
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

VXR enough

Any 1 ??
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

not everyone uses the site every day mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

I'd imagine you'll need fuel pump and injectors too but could be wrong.

It's a very expensive thing to do and you don't often see a big built Astra being kept for long. Think long and hard before you commit mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    It's a very expensive thing to do and you don't often see a big built Astra being kept for long. Think long and hard before you commit mate

Listen to the man ...... that big turbo is a 1 way ticket to you and the car going splits ville. ........
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    not everyone uses the site every day mate
    Just once a week for most, ...... Facebook on the other hand ......

OP

Do you intend to run the car as a daily still?

VXR enough

Yea only for now though not long term but if every 1 warns against it for still being too exspensive then thats fair enough just thought be a nice addition having a used gt28 setup

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift View Post
    Yea only for now though not long term but if every 1 warns against it for still being too exspensive then thats fair enough just thought be a nice addition having a used gt28 setup
    We'd all love a "nice little quick gt28" setup lol

Problem is, there's no such thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast