+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 32" smart tv

For the money, LG takes some beating. I know someone who bought a £1500 Sony last year, took it back the next day as they were not happy with the picture quality. Changed to the LG and found it better, but for half the price!
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Mate! I'll stand up for my matsui any day .... its been absolutely flawless for 11+ years

Let's see a "smart tv" match that
    Jesus Ads. When your not watching your matsui or buying cheap crap from eBay your probably picking the peanuts out of poo 🥜 💩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Jesus Ads. When your not watching your matsui or buying cheap crap from eBay your probably picking the peanuts out of poo 🥜 💩

Dunno if you're blinded by tv brand snobbery but in case you missed it here it is again .......

My tv has been flawless for 11 years ..... your all singing all dancing "smart" tv has problems ........ nuff said
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

I'm a bit far from Derby so I don't think that would be an option for me!

I was hoping to stick to either LG or Samsung, my main TV is an LG and I cannot fault it, but I can't find a 32" equivalent LG, they seem to be a smaller size. Samsung has the 32" but I hear what's being said about the apps, the Mrs has a Samsung couple of years old and she is having problem running Netlfix through her TV. I could use my xbox like you Ry but not ideal considering the money being spent.

A stick would not be a bad shout, although the quality obviously not as good with my current TV but a good cheap alternative. Are we talking about something like a Firestick?

Anyone fire a few links up for a suitable stick or a 32" smart TV that fits the criteria?

Cheers for the replies so far guys.

Adam I think you have done well getting 11 years out of a Matsui mate! I looked at things like Toshiba or JVC and they are considerably cheaper but for some reason I just don't fancy one.

Don't fall into brand snobbery mate. My tv has been and continues to be flawless .....

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Dunno if you're blinded by tv brand snobbery but in case you missed it here it is again .......

My tv has been flawless for 11 years ..... your all singing all dancing "smart" tv has problems ........ nuff said
    Joking.

Yes peeved about mine. Not even 18 months old and was 700 quid from memory

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Joking.

Yes peeved about mine. Not even 18 months old and was 700 quid from memory

Mine was less than half that 11 years ago, display model discount

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    For the money, LG takes some beating. I know someone who bought a £1500 Sony last year, took it back the next day as they were not happy with the picture quality. Changed to the LG and found it better, but for half the price!
    Can’t fault my Sony zd9 great picture and just got the Dolby vision update and it awesome 😀

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Cal93 View Post
    I'm a bit far from Derby so I don't think that would be an option for me!

I was hoping to stick to either LG or Samsung, my main TV is an LG and I cannot fault it, but I can't find a 32" equivalent LG, they seem to be a smaller size. Samsung has the 32" but I hear what's being said about the apps, the Mrs has a Samsung couple of years old and she is having problem running Netlfix through her TV. I could use my xbox like you Ry but not ideal considering the money being spent.

A stick would not be a bad shout, although the quality obviously not as good with my current TV but a good cheap alternative. Are we talking about something like a Firestick?

Anyone fire a few links up for a suitable stick or a 32" smart TV that fits the criteria?

Cheers for the replies so far guys.

Adam I think you have done well getting 11 years out of a Matsui mate! I looked at things like Toshiba or JVC and they are considerably cheaper but for some reason I just don't fancy one.
    Yes Firestick or one of the chinese sticks like these coupled with a wireless mouse;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H96-Pro-H...0AAOSwZW5aJRb~

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H96-Pro-O...EAAOSwU8JZqYnN
    Corsa SRI Turbo and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE

VXRed

i had a lg 42" for about 12 years and one of the resistors on its way out so you have to warm the tv up for a bit for the picture to come on lol but I would buy another in a heart beat

at the moment I have a Samsung 55 curve smart tv with the smart remote and I love it and my son has a 32 smart Samsung in his bedroom and I have no issues with any of them

what I would say is do your homework the general thing to look out for is the quality of sound my other half has a jvc and the sound is s***

also people go on about this tv and that tv is rubbish the apps don't load in or its slow or so on but most of the time its the internet or the router that decides to change its settings when it wants to and you see reviews about people saying the picture is rubbish it lags and things but they don't know what they are talking about because they are don't using the right equipment.

hope you find a nice one lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2