+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,546

    Default

    See thats the thing.

    Someone pm'd be suggesting a Golf GTE which on paper looks like the most sensible choice. But 52 week lead time and no production slots being available somewhat preclude that option...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  2. #12
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight vxr View Post
    We all know what happens when Tom rides a bike 😂

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    One excursion through the trees... just the one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  3. #13
    Club Foot Fresh andygray's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd May 2010
    Posts
    7,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight vxr View Post
    We all know what happens when Tom rides a bike 😂

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    lol
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

  4. #14
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    See thats the thing.

    Someone pm'd be suggesting a Golf GTE which on paper looks like the most sensible choice. But 52 week lead time and no production slots being available somewhat preclude that option...
    Only reason to go for the GTE is that you are liable for BIK tax as a company car driver, otherwise it's a 40mpg car when you don't charge it and the long trips would be done at that sort of mpg with about 30miles running off electrickery
    I've considered one for the other half as a replacement for the BMW, same as the 330e

    Astra

  5. #15
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Only reason to go for the GTE is that you are liable for BIK tax as a company car driver, otherwise it's a 40mpg car when you don't charge it and the long trips would be done at that sort of mpg with about 30miles running off electrickery
    I've considered one for the other half as a replacement for the BMW, same as the 330e
    Basically yes.

    On the plus side the warm weather is helping my diesel consumption; Currently 608 miles from a tank and still more than 100 on the 'to fill' guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  6. #16
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    Basically yes.

    On the plus side the warm weather is helping my diesel consumption; Currently 608 miles from a tank and still more than 100 on the 'to fill' guide
    So big numbers there lol

    Astra

  7. #17
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    So big numbers there lol
    Managed 647 before i bottled it. Range still said 80 miles but i wasn't chancing it as the light had come on
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  8. #18
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    Managed 647 before i bottled it. Range still said 80 miles but i wasn't chancing it as the light had come on
    I get excited if my range gets close to 300 these days lol

    Astra

  9. #19
    VXR Nothing comes close moeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th April 2007
    Posts
    26,260

    Default

    65mpg on a run with my c220d at 70, and a 900 mile range! I was surprised by it's get up and go when asked.



    my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts