+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXRed

Yeah ive heard they aren't cheap to modify. There isnt much scope either from what ive heard as they are pretty much spot on from the factory.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by craigybaby View Post
    Iíve also owned a ep3 type r such a fun car as said as long as u keep a eye on the oil levels and get the valve clearances checked they are a pretty robust car just the gearbox can sometimes provide issues with the syncros but they arenít cheap to modify just a map can set u back almost a grand as the stock ecu canít be mapped and just lowering them you canít just buy springs you have to also invest in some rear camber adjusters otherwise it looks broken on the back but other than that fantastic fun
    Mines got the hardrace RCAs, camber bolts up front and the Eibach pros along with a kN typhoon and a full set of vibratechnics engine mounts.

Handling mods is the way to go over power.

Wanted Coilovers but once you take them lower than 30mm they are a nightmare to geo so you have to get a steering rack raiser or inverted tie rods and roll centre adjuster ball joints. That just gets stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VXR-NINJA View Post
    Oh nice one. I wanted the EK9 in champ white.

Another dream car for the garage 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

Theres a lovely red s15 on ebay at the minute. Item no: 273153831840 . Just trying to convince the mrs on the budget. Also im in Yorkshire so reading is a bit far for me to travel just to have a look.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2