+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello the lot!

VXR newbie

Default Hello the lot!

After months of hunting and letdowns, and even giving up, I once took the wrong turn and spotted a parked Astra VXR without the Aero pack -- and I then liked it more than with!

Casually checking AutoTrader, a fully-fledged bargain came into view, 64 plate, 1 owner, test-driven on the day and slapped a deposit. Picking up next week yay! \o/

Got a few niggles to sort out, so'll be happy to stick around!

Cheers!
    Sim

Quote Originally Posted by SimVxr View Post
    After months of hunting and letdowns, and even giving up, I once took the wrong turn and spotted a parked Astra VXR without the Aero pack -- and I then liked it more than with!

Casually checking AutoTrader, a fully-fledged bargain came into view, 64 plate, 1 owner, test-driven on the day and slapped a deposit. Picking up next week yay! \o/

Got a few niggles to sort out, so'll be happy to stick around!

Cheers!
    Sim
    Welcome mate, looks very clean.

extremely understated looking car without the aero pack! little bit of a sleeper lol.
    | Star Silver Corsa VXR | Milltek Turbo Back W/ Cobra Decat | Ramair Cone W/ Fog Light Air Feed | JS Performance Coolant & Intake Hoses | Airtec FMIC | 395cc Injectors | Forge Recirc | Walbro 255 fuel pump | Forge Subframe Brace | Boot Brace | 50mm H&R Springs W/ Bilstein Shocks | Mtech Short Shifter | Uniroyal Rainsports | Triple R Splitter | OPC Fog Surrounds | Mesh Lower Grille | RS Tuning Mapped | 233 BHP / 251 lb ft |

VXRed

welcome buddy and nice wheels have fun.

Welcome aboard VxRO
    Woody's Vx Ice Addons
    UK/Eire Distributor of the Comfort Unit and Video Accessories from www.PepaS.cz designed to enhance your Headunit & Display - Adds Additional Data and Reversing Camera & Media.

CD70 Aux In Retrofits and CID 3 Line Firmware Updates.

VXRed

Welcome along.

What do you have to sort out ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

VXR newbie

Thanks for the welcome! Really resourceful forums you've got here! I wanted to ask many question (mainly about gearbox), but found all answers via the search function

Been using this mindblowing car as a weekend toy, and decided to replace gearbox oil as I picked up some noises during initial test driving. Just posted a new thread in the Astra VXR (J) forum
    Last edited by SimVxr; 23rd May 2018 at 05:35 PM.

welcome to vxro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

+ Reply to Thread