+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can anyone point me in the right direction to source a Bosch coil pack? I have just called Vauxhall and they’re asking for £360?? Euro car parts only stock HAAS and HELLA and the eBay sellers only have 5 reviews each with ‘suspiciously 5 star reviews... Even halford only sell HAAS and HELLA, does it really have to be Bosch?

Did you try Autovaux and GPS?

Would of thought the ebay ones would of been sound
    He's sold loads of bits so would think youd be covered
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F172102800042
    Euro car parts sale75 for a discount 🤗
    I'd go ebay 🙂

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thank you. I also found that Cortney Sport sell them for £102 but I will go the eBay route. I used the discount code for Euro yesterday to get my spark plugs, saved a lot of money! Almost slashed the price in half!!

I don’t know how Vauxhall can get away with charging £360!!

No probs I know vaux tried to charge me 60 quid for 4 plugs scammers would of thought it would be cheaper as going direct keep us updated pal 🙂

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by D0959 View Post
    Can anyone point me in the right direction to source a Bosch coil pack? I have just called Vauxhall and theyíre asking for £360?? Euro car parts only stock HAAS and HELLA and the eBay sellers only have 5 reviews each with Ďsuspiciously 5 star reviews... Even halford only sell HAAS and HELLA, does it really have to be Bosch?
    Nevlock sell the genuine coilpack for about 82

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR newbie

Hi i own a 2007 Astra vxr When I go to put my foot down in like 3/4th gear the car studders, holds back on power, exhaust starts popping and feels like itís misfiring. Iíve changed the coil pack, spark plugs and turbo bypass solenoid valve but its still giving me that problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dave5432 View Post
    Hi i own a 2007 Astra vxr When I go to put my foot down in like 3/4th gear the car studders, holds back on power, exhaust starts popping and feels like it’s misfiring. I’ve changed the coil pack, spark plugs and turbo bypass solenoid valve but its still giving me that problem
    Try changing the front bcs with a new one, then try maf and map sensors
    07 Arden blue VXR(H). 3Ē scorpion turbo back, pipercross cone filter, front mounted intercooler. Running stage 2 map dyno tested at 290bhp 340 lb torque.
    Black rear diffuser, black boot trim, black tinted windows. Piano black console and steering wheel trims. Carbon fibre dash trims.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave5432 View Post
    Hi i own a 2007 Astra vxr When I go to put my foot down in like 3/4th gear the car studders, holds back on power, exhaust starts popping and feels like itís misfiring. Iíve changed the coil pack, spark plugs and turbo bypass solenoid valve but its still giving me that problem
    I'd prioritise maf over the rest first mate. Try swapping with someone who you know has a good one and see if it makes a difference. Then you don't waste money on a new one and have it not turn out to be the culprit.
    Last edited by w20adm; 1st May 2018 at 10:42 PM.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by D0959 View Post
    Astra VXR (07 plate) wonít rev past 4k, the car vibrates horribly and feels like itís hitting a rev limiter. Yesterday I stupidly put my foot down and it did as above but then sounded like it was running on 3 Cylinders, it sounded like a pump engine/scooby 😂 Iím guessing it was in limp mode as it felt like I had no boost.

Changed the plugs today and there was oil on the top part of 2 of the plugs but the bottoms were dry and fine, no sign of any fuelling issues. New plugs have made no difference and the car still wonít rev above 4K. Error codes point towards misfire on Cylinder 4.

I was woundering if it is simply a faulty coil pack and also the rocker gasket leaking?

Thanks in advance.

Oh I also used stock plugs as this is what the car was mapped to.
    My corsa was doing this and I spent a fortune on genuine plugs, I was using Beru and bloody good plugs too, anyway wasnít the plugs, got new coilpackwasnt that, MAF wasnít that, replaced all pipes, same did a 9 hour round trip to Rabbid and it was a faulty map by the previous company, he loaded std map on and ran great then did full stage 3 for me with injectors replaced and car is amazing so a cheap day as I was expecting engine rebuild
    You could have a corrupt parameter or something in the map
    5 minutes on a dynotech should show if map fault worth doing before spending hundreds like I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2