+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    VXRed Nay150687's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2015
    Posts
    186

    Default Wing mirror glass

    Hi all.
    My mirror fell out the drivers side today and I'm finding it near impossible to get a replacement other than from VX at 100 quid.
    Any ideas where i can get the right one.
    Mines a 60 plate arctic and apparently they changed the mirror sizes for the later mk5's

    Cheers all

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    VXR enough Jon1796's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th August 2015
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    What about these ???

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...-/121383799778


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1796 View Post
    What about these ???

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...-/121383799778


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Good find!
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  4. #4
    VXRed MrHus's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th February 2018
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Amazon or eBay would be ur best bet or you can try Halfords mine fell out last month lucky for me it fell when opening the mirror straight into my hand. I tried to tell my friend funny enough same thing happens to him same day to the same side mirror. But if you want to be sure just put ur number plate in and check if it fits as u cover yourself for wrong figments

    Here’s a link for one ..
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...r+right+mirror

  5. #5
    VXR enough Jon1796's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th August 2015
    Posts
    1,081

    Default Wing mirror glass

    Also....

    https://www.eurocarparts.com/car-mirror


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jon1796; 9th May 2018 at 08:18 PM.

  6. #6
    VXR enough
    Join Date
    26th February 2012
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    got mine from local motor factors for £7

  7. #7
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    15,114

    Default

    I had both mine fell out, and both times I located them intact and was able to glue them back on lol
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  8. #8
    VXRed Nay150687's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2015
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHus View Post
    Amazon or eBay would be ur best bet or you can try Halfords mine fell out last month lucky for me it fell when opening the mirror straight into my hand. I tried to tell my friend funny enough same thing happens to him same day to the same side mirror. But if you want to be sure just put ur number plate in and check if it fits as u cover yourself for wrong figments

    Here’s a link for one ..
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...r+right+mirror
    Halfords dont stock the one i need as mine is the facelift model apparently. The one they stock is about an inch to small

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    VXRed Nay150687's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2015
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1796 View Post
    What about these ???

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...-/121383799778


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nice one mate, this looks right and says its fits using my reg. Good find indeed

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    VXR Nothing comes close IanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Posts
    51,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I had both mine fell out, and both times I located them intact and was able to glue them back on lol
    Shows how sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow you drive
    I had my lift share catch one, and the other side fell out on the new owner shortly after he bought it - tip for anyone who's had one fall out, sort the other one asap lol

    Astra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts