+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    VXR enough Markpvxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th July 2012
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    He lives in the Netherlands ...... would be a bit pricey for him to come do it for ya
    Could go see my dutch holiday crush while I'm there
    Arden Astra with black bits

    Engine Originally built by wg motorworks blew up after 34 mile so Muni Singh had to sort out his mess 👍🏻

  2. #22
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markpvxr View Post
    Could go see my dutch holiday crush while I'm there
    im happy to meet Amsterdam and he can crack on....ill get billy jeaned while im waiting haha

  3. #23
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    16,051

    Default

    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  4. #24
    VXRed
    Join Date
    23rd April 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    yeeeeee thats smart mate

    haha yea once uve done 'Markpvxr' can u do me 1 too lmao
    Ha, w20adm is right, I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
    You could consider to ship your VXR to me. It takes about 6 months. I prefer 300 bHp+.

  5. #25
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HV1 View Post
    Ha, w20adm is right, I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
    You could consider to ship your VXR to me. It takes about 6 months. I prefer 300 bHp+.
    ah it was worth a try lol

    i like what uve done tho mate looks sooooo smart and different fair play to ya

  6. #26
    VXR enough Markpvxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th July 2012
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HV1 View Post
    Ha, w20adm is right, I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
    You could consider to ship your VXR to me. It takes about 6 months. I prefer 300 bHp+.
    My vxr is 450-500 But I've not seen it in 9 months, She's around somewhere so crack on
    Arden Astra with black bits

    Engine Originally built by wg motorworks blew up after 34 mile so Muni Singh had to sort out his mess 👍🏻

  7. #27
    VXR enough chodiddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th December 2015
    Posts
    1,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markpvxr View Post
    My vxr is 450-500 But I've not seen it in 9 months, She's around somewhere so crack on
    thats a lot of ponies man lmao

  8. #28
    VXRed
    Join Date
    23rd April 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markpvxr View Post
    My vxr is 450-500 But I've not seen it in 9 months, She's around somewhere so crack on
    Ok, I was just bragging.....(learned it from the masters on this forum).
    However, if you dare to take the challenge to do it yourself, I'll try to support you with tips on this forum.

    Btw, it's indeed a lot of power. Still driveable?

  9. #29
    VXR enough Markpvxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th July 2012
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HV1 View Post
    Ok, I was just bragging.....(learned it from the masters on this forum).
    However, if you dare to take the challenge to do it yourself, I'll try to support you with tips on this forum.

    Btw, it's indeed a lot of power. Still driveable?
    Only Just bought a colour display for there buddy so can’t be putting a tablet in just yet. Yeah mate, almost asif the thing wants to take off lol
    Arden Astra with black bits

    Engine Originally built by wg motorworks blew up after 34 mile so Muni Singh had to sort out his mess 👍🏻

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts