+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: hybrid turbos?

Evo intercooler is a good upgrade as is the DO88 radiator. Cheaper option yes but same as courts in the end.

20T hybrid turbo, bigger injectors will see good results but then you need to upgrade the clutch.

There’s a guy on FB who’s uprated the coils to LS1? Not sure what they are but apparently a better choice and cheaper than our coil packs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

The coil conversion isnt as simple as just fitting different coils.

The LS2 coils are cheaper to buy once you've done the conversion, but they run off a electronic dis pack type thing as it's older technology, which is mounted where the air box is, so not a conversion for everyone.

Intercooler wise I would stick with Courtenay sport as they are made by Pro Alloy which are considered by many to be the best in the business. Also it enables you to mount the air con radiator onto the back of it to improve air flow through the intercooler.

Combine that with knowing that there is still room to fit their massive Pro Alloy water radiator behind them if you ever need to it's a safe option, remember the water radiator is more important for performance etc than upgrading the intercooler.
    It aint about how hard you hit............ its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

VXRed blooded

I've got this intercooler fitted, managed to pick it up second hand: http://www.thorney.ms/tms-large-fron...ectra-vxr.html

Ive got the courts rad and intercooler setup on my car, the rad is huge! It needs mapped though
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by andy- View Post
    Ive got the courts rad and intercooler setup on my car, the rad is huge! It needs mapped though
    Pop down and see me then hehe
    Vectra VXR estate 07

Quote Originally Posted by Dog_Book View Post
    Pop down and see me then hehe
    Where are you?
    Vectra VXR 280. Milltek cat back. Courts upgraded radiator. Courts intercooler. K&N filter. Eibach springs. TD Pro race 1.2s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3