+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remap problem?

Are you VXR enough? Nurburgring 223's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    Indeed! lol

Also he got charged for work that made no difference??
    It wasnt like he charged me knowing it made no difference, it only does it half the time and that night it felt that all was good so i paid and was happy, but now its still doing it!
    I would pay again just to have the problem sorted but dont know whats causing it?
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

VXR enough

I'd take it back and have it fixed FOC.
    Corsa SRI Turbo and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE

VXRacing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Nurburgring 223 View Post
    Had my car mapped stage 3 a few years ago by Rabbid but sometimes in second gear it feels like all boost drops off, then in 3rd gear it pulls ok again!
    It was first mapped stage 3 at 450 miles, then i payed again to get it looked at with 1500miles by rabbid but made no difference!
    I changed from a panel filter to a cone and Went back and payed a third time to get it checked with just over 2000 miles and he could feel the boost dropping off but didnt know what the problem is!
    Has anybody had this problem?
    Had mine done a few weeks ago at Rabbid too , mine had a crap map before and although mine now as lost all the top end rush it had before it’s now smoother and more reliable and fuel consumption as gone up loads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GPH69 View Post
    Had mine done a few weeks ago at Rabbid too , mine had a crap map before and although mine now as lost all the top end rush it had before it’s now smoother and more reliable and fuel consumption as gone up loads

yea mines is nice n smooth in all the other gears but second there is nothing, dies from 4500rpm, then ok again in third!
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

VXRacing ahead

yea mines is nice n smooth in all the other gears but second there is nothing, dies from 4500rpm, then ok again in third!
    A bit like mine is tbh but fuelling is spot on

VXRed blooded

Either coil pack or maf

Have you checked the vac box for leaks?
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Remus 3 Piece | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

VXR enough

Funnily enough my car has been really erratic on acceleration and loosing power since January.

Last night i took the Forge recirc valve apart and found the rubber seal has snapped....popped the standard valve back in and its all better, well, apart from the gearbox but thats a different matter!
    Corsa SRI Turbo and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE

Quote Originally Posted by 20Drift View Post
    Have you checked the vac box for leaks?
    Thought all would be ok since only 2600 miles on the car but going to get all checked with my mechanic to be sure!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2