+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    i wouldnt bother

just go stage3 and leave it there
    Completely agree. My experience driving a pretty tame big build for a few hours wasn't the most pleasant one.

Was so refreshing to get back in my Stage 3.5 after! Felt like a different car completely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR newbie

I literally don’t no what to do now you lads have put me off all together lol il just put it in the garage and leave it alone. Il buy a new truck for my business instead.

Mate at the end of the day if your heart is set on it it doesn't matter what we think. Yes people don't tend to keep them long after doing such a thing and it's not completely clear why. But if you wanna do it then go for it.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Mate at the end of the day if your heart is set on it it doesn't matter what we think. Yes people don't tend to keep them long after doing such a thing and it's not completely clear why. But if you wanna do it then go for it.
    Agree.

I only reason why I say don't do it is I've seen a mates build very closely. When they work it's all fun as and games but every, squeak, knock or strange noise causes horrible anxiety that tends to outweigh the enjoyment.

Also the supporting mods generally needed make them pretty uncomfortable to drive.

I have just been out in a 416 bhp Audi S1 this evening which was savage. If I had the money in an Astra and the money on top for a big build I'd be getting the Audi! 🙈

Couldn't have an audi me. It's every modern day plebs aspirational car ...... flock of sheep.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Couldn't have an audi me. It's every modern day plebs aspirational car ...... flock of sheep.
    I'm generally not a vag fan but my god. It was terrifying. Not been in something so surprising before. Video going to be done soon on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4