+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 795 !!!

Default 795 !!!

You need to look at the other versions also but to be fair it hasn't gone down an awful lot, there was only about 1000 of them to begin with

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=...&commit=Search

Astra

I agree that the numbers haven't gone down a lot in the past 18 months, it's not that easy for a young boy racer to insure a VXR or to run one, so most drivers know what they are doing at the wheel and can afford to run them, so there is no reason for them to disappear off the road.

I often wonder if the numbers still on the road were to drop to a low number if they will become a Collectors Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveh24 View Post
    I agree that the numbers haven't gone down a lot in the past 18 months, it's not that easy for a young boy racer to insure a VXR or to run one, so most drivers know what they are doing at the wheel and can afford to run them, so there is no reason for them to disappear off the road.

I often wonder if the numbers still on the road were to drop to a low number if they will become a Collectors Car.

Anything clean/original (ish) will make money when there's not many left - doesn't make it a "collectors car" as such but might mean that someone who had a thing for that model or vauxhalls would pay for it.

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Anything clean/original (ish) will make money when there's not many left - doesn't make it a "collectors car" as such but might mean that someone who had a thing for that model or vauxhalls would pay for it.
    Vx always a very niche market though unfortunately. Mainly thanks to the hate brigade ....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Vx always a very niche market though unfortunately. Mainly thanks to the hate brigade ....

To a certain degree, although I will say seeing the mint low mileage cars that go via AC pretty much everything has a good price point (although I feel a shame as they've never been used as intended). They had a mint 9k Astra GTE 16v and it was priced at £30k

Wait until you see how much this one comes up for once out of prep - http://www.appreciating-classics.com...ier-turbo-4x4/
    Last edited by IanJ; 30th May 2018 at 09:27 PM.

Astra

+ Reply to Thread