+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Milltek exhaust

Default Milltek exhaust

Iíve tried commenting on previous post over the years on the milltek posts but theyíre all locked. Anyway, who else has the full Milltek exhaust on their vectras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

I've got a full Miltek system non resonated on my veccy vxr mate and I love it.

VXRed

Mine, all nice and clean.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have you one anything else to it? Or is it still as it comes? I bought my car 3 years ago and the exhaust was installed as part of a stage 2 from Thorney back in 2007. I love the sound of mine.

I took this video in a multi story car pack last month...

https://youtu.be/ixffxqcEXq0

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by VikingLammy View Post
    Have you one anything else to it? Or is it still as it comes? I bought my car 3 years ago and the exhaust was installed as part of a stage 2 from Thorney back in 2007. I love the sound of mine.

Not done anything else to mine either mate, I'm the same as you, it was part of a Thorney stage 2.

VXR newbie

Hey, Now I know this is for Miltek but I'm sort of newish to vectra VXR's. Does The Miltek sound better than the standard Remus exhaust I have Fitted. I have been trying to see non Res v Res for vectra exhausts but very hard to come by. I have managed to get myself booked at Cobra Sport for a Resonated Exhaust. Will it make it too loud, I do not wish to sound like I'm my kids cereal every 2mins Snap, Crackle POP!!! I just want more bhp with a lil extra noise as I like the Deep Rumble it gives off

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by VikingLammy View Post
    Iíve tried commenting on previous post over the years on the milltek posts but theyíre all locked. Anyway, who else has the full Milltek exhaust on their vectras?

I'm loving the boot on your car mate, if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost to get the chrome strip colour coded?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightz View Post
    Hey, Now I know this is for Miltek but I'm sort of newish to vectra VXR's. Does The Miltek sound better than the standard Remus exhaust I have Fitted. I have been trying to see non Res v Res for vectra exhausts but very hard to come by. I have managed to get myself booked at Cobra Sport for a Resonated Exhaust. Will it make it too loud, I do not wish to sound like I'm my kids cereal every 2mins Snap, Crackle POP!!! I just want more bhp with a lil extra noise as I like the Deep Rumble it gives off
    Hi mate, the milltek is louder than a standard Remus, unless you modify the Remus by taking stuff of then it becomes roughly the same. Iíve heard both as I go to a lot of meets with other Vectra VXRs and I prefer mine to be honest. Itís not like the Astras and Corsa who pop and bang every 2 secs. Itíll do what it does on the video only when cold-warm. Iíve put a few videos of the Vectra on YouTube, have a look and hear for yourself. Obviously itís different in real life but youíll get the drift 😁
    Mines a non res by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris75 View Post
    I'm loving the boot on your car mate, if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost to get the chrome strip colour coded?

Less then £7 if I remember, is a gloss black wrap and itís the perfect colour match IMG_8955.JPG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast