+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VXRed

Default Meet Sunday 10th June

Hi all, thought I would make a fresh post.

Just wondered if anybody is free on Sunday for a meet up. There's two of us confirmed so far. Haven't decided on a time or location yet but wherever suits everyone! I'm based in Southport but happy to travel. Let me know if you're game, would be good to get a group of us

Where you thinking on a meeting point???

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1982 View Post
    Where you thinking on a meeting point???
    I have no idea at this stage mate I'm new to all of this haha. I was just testing the water to see if anybody would actually be game. The other guy is in Blackburn I think so anywhere in between there and Southport I guess. Do you have any suggestions and where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by CAC View Post
    I have no idea at this stage mate I'm new to all of this haha. I was just testing the water to see if anybody would actually be game. The other guy is in Blackburn I think so anywhere in between there and Southport I guess. Do you have any suggestions and where are you from?
    Ahh right ok mate ill keep my eye on the thread im in Stoke on Trent mate

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1982 View Post
    Ahh right ok mate ill keep my eye on the thread im in Stoke on Trent mate
    We could all meet on the car park front facing the beach just before the pier as you go along the bumpy as hell road😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

I'm not just saying this cause I live here but Southport has a decent prom and there's a huge stretch of car park along the sea front which would be a great place to park up. But as I said I'm more than happy to travel somewhere, trouble is I don't know where else to suggest really

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by JamieArdenVXR View Post
    We could all meet on the car park front facing the beach just before the pier as you go along the bumpy as hell road😂

Yeah man it's a great spot

If anyone is considering this, itís on this long stretch here and it is supposed to be sunny and hot too!🙌🏼

As soon as Iíve got some more money and fuel Iíll be down for this when Iím up! Should be end of month, start of next and Iíll be there!

Are you VXR enough? ARCTIC MARK's Avatar

I might be up for a trip over to Southport
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 296BHP / 340ftlb Torque.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast