+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed blooded

Default U0073 error... any ideas

had a few niggles with the can communication and im hoping someone can help

I think that’s to do with the communication to the dash / clocks if it’s any help

VXRed blooded

thanks... could really do with a wiring schematic and loom layout drawing... ive checked the engine bay plugs but along with this code im also getting others relating to various devices around the car... mostly traction control related and its cutting power to the point the engine almost dies on right turn fast bends so im thinking it could also be steering sensor related

VXRed

this happens to the holden commodore a bit (VXR8 in UK), the problem tends to be the wiring harness between the transmission control module and the engine control module getting wet or having some other interference. maybe have a look at the wiring steming from the transmission?

EDIT: you sure is not one of the ignition coils going off or poor grounding?
    Last edited by fredoops; 9th June 2018 at 03:43 PM.
    ^^Australian^^
    Car 1: 2016 Insignia VXR (Mods: none installed)
    Car 2: 2003 Mk7 Accord 2.4 (Mods: plenty)

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by fredoops View Post
    this happens to the holden commodore a bit (VXR8 in UK), the problem tends to be the wiring harness between the transmission control module and the engine control module getting wet or having some other interference. maybe have a look at the wiring steming from the transmission?

EDIT: you sure is not one of the ignition coils going off or poor grounding?
    in everything but right bends at anything but casual speed the car is 100%... start stop full throttle sprints or left bends i can push as hard as i want.

+ Reply to Thread