+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This is the one I have. More than ample. Just make sure you can at least get an extension lead to your car. Preferably have a power socket near.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181865598519
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXR enough

Sound buddy cheers
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

As you're battery has been run flat though I'd be tempted to replace it first.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    As you're battery has been run flat though I'd be tempted to replace it first.
    Same. They are never the same once they've gone flat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you VXR enough? Nurburgring 223's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift View Post
    Gutting aint it....How much did a plastic key cost mate will have to get 1 deffo
    £25 mate!
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Nurburgring 223 View Post
    £25 mate!
    Wicked il get on to vaux for 1 thanks pal.
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

VXR enough

Great info on the battery lads cheers

VXR enough

Any1 know where to get a replacement window for a arctic edition please as I believe they are a tinted window I cannot find 1 anywhere atm and really don't fancy going to the stealers for 1

Would it not be better to claim on the insurance? Glass claims don't usually affect NCB, okay, you'll have to pay the excess, but the glass excess is usually no more than about £60. I suspect the window glass, with fitting is going to be more, but at least you can save hassle by going to the stealers for a fixed price?
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

VXR enough

If it's not going to affect my no claims then definetly il give them a call many thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2