+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXR enough

Default Urgent assistance needed asap plz

Hi need some help my battery gone flat and my alarm is goin off I cannot open the car.. I removed the back of the fob to get the plastic key out and it's not in their (thanks previous owner) not sure what else to do tried removing the grill and busted half of it trying to get to the catch and as I can't get into the car to jack it up and go from underneath I'm pretty much screwed alarms been goin now for couple of hours. Dunno what else to do other than smash a window and don't really fancy That! Is Thir any way of just getting the alarm to stop as not bothered bout driving it for few days just wanna shut it up it's constant... plz help
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

No plastic key in either fob as only in one normally (sorry if stupid question but thought better to ask).

Astra

VXR enough

No mate neither had 1 just had to smash the window nothing else I could do been messing with it for the last 5 hours and lost it... now I need a driver's door window.. any recommendations where to get 1 cheap??.. it's for 2010 arctic dose it matter or they all the same? Dint wanna go through easy even wiv a hammer being tempered glass lol... could cry!!!
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

How did the battery get so flat to the point you couldn't even get the doors to unlock?
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Are you VXR enough? Nurburgring 223's Avatar

Had the same problem mate, hada order a plastic key to get in! Tho i was lucky the alarm never went off!
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

VXR enough

[QUOTE=w20adm;3878738]How did the battery get so flat to the point you couldn't even get the doors to open.

only driven it once in last 2 months that be why mate

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Nurburgring 223 View Post
    Had the same problem mate, hada order a plastic key to get in! Tho i was lucky the alarm never went off!
    Gutting aint it....How much did a plastic key cost mate will have to get 1 deffo

[QUOTE=godsgift;3878772]
    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    How did the battery get so flat to the point you couldn't even get the doors to open.

only driven it once in last 2 months that be why mate
    Bud, invest in a trickle charger. Lifesaver for me over the winter it was.

VXR enough

Sweet... sounds like a plan have u a link at all please ad.

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift View Post
    Sweet... sounds like a plan have u a link at all please ad.
    Not to hand. Just type it into eBay there's tons

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast