+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    The word ‘PVS Prep’ does my nut in!
    Lmao. Instagram full of it 🙈

I used to enjoy it going but ever since I went to Players at North Weald you realise what a complete crap PVS is as a show.

Even if stance isn't your thing I implore anyone to try Players once. The quality of cars and builds there is on another level entirely and it's become a lot more diverse in recent years.

Other than that I don't mind Trax as it's got variety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR enough

Getting few and far between now unfortunately
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

This is another reason I'd struggle to let mine go. If I regretted it there's virtually none out there that been as meticulously looked after as mine.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    This is another reason I'd struggle to let mine go. If I regretted it there's virtually none out there that been as meticulously looked after as mine.
    I know. Like 10 quids worth of hydrodip on that that you'd never get back either 😂

Adam.

We meeting up at some point when I move up north or you staying in hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    I know. Like 10 quids worth of hydrodip on that that you'd never get back either 😂

Adam.

We meeting up at some point when I move up north or you staying in hiding?

10 quid! I wish.

Maybe. We'll see.

10 quid! I wish.

Maybe. We'll see.
    lol that's a no then 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    The word ‘PVS Prep’ does my nut in!
    That's two words

100% agree with you. I’m in the same situation for my car, I don’t even drive it hard, sees 4K revs maybe once a month, I feel like I’ve grown away from hot hatches now and just prefer cruising and comfort..... but I’ve spent so much money on mods and general upkeep I don’t want to sell it just for someone to just trash it and get stains all over the immaculate seats. And most off all it was the only car I actually WANTED. For me at the minute there is no car out there that I actually crave.
    Stage 2 280bhp 330 torques, Remus exhaust, RARB and DAP springs

Quote Originally Posted by VXR dean View Post
    100% agree with you. I’m in the same situation for my car, I don’t even drive it hard, sees 4K revs maybe once a month, I feel like I’ve grown away from hot hatches now and just prefer cruising and comfort..... but I’ve spent so much money on mods and general upkeep I don’t want to sell it just for someone to just trash it and get stains all over the immaculate seats. And most off all it was the only car I actually WANTED. For me at the minute there is no car out there that I actually crave.
    Couldn't agree more. I was always into bikes but got pushed into cars. And the H vxr was the only car I actually saw that I actually wanted (within obvious reason). No other car within my range has given me that since.

Regional Assistant - Scotland West f1slikki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VXR dean View Post
    I’m the same mate,coming up for 9 years ownership now and hit 90k miles but still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.couldnt bear the thought of someone ragging and neglecting it with the amount of love and money spent on it to keep it in tip top condition.il cry like a baby when we do part company regardless of what I get next. I know il miss the character of the vxr
    Arden Astra H VXR/Stage 2/6k Afl's/19"Gloss Black Alloys/Powerfold Mirrors/Sight & Light Pack/Parking Sensors/Keyless Entry,Start/Full Remus&Oil Restrictor Bolt By Jigger/Blue,Red SMD By Stampede/Drilled & Grooved Discs/Tints/Green Cotton Filter/Carbon Iinlays/VXR Grill Badge/Private 3D Gel Carbon Plate/Team Hekos/Stubby Bmw Ariel/Debadged//Indicator Surrounds/C,C Bootstrip/Led Side & Plate Lights/VXRO Stickers/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast