+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    You mentioned track, most who track often tend to end up with cages and helmets - and yes a helmet will save a life.
    Also add in that track work doesn't usually involve another object coming at you at a similar speed to what your doing - a head on without an airbag would be far more serious, that's a fact not opinion.
    Ok you being silly now Ian lmao , ok f1 cars no airbags snap of steering wheel? What’s the difference oh yes f1 cars go a lot faster but no air bag , Bttc snap off steering wheel no airbags, the list is endless , it’s his car and his choice

Just being Hayden. What have you started man 🙈😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    Ok you being silly now Ian lmao , ok f1 cars no airbags snap of steering wheel? What’s the difference oh yes f1 cars go a lot faster but no air bag , Bttc snap off steering wheel no airbags, the list is endless , it’s his car and his choice

Again you fail to see the difference between a road car and something built for the track..
    An F1 car has a full on safety cell, a BTCC car might look like a road car but again it is fully caged up the seating moved further back, harnesses etc etc

If you want to strip all the items from your car fit a cage and harnesses and then fit your snap off steering wheel then I've no issue with that, but lets not be thinking because F1 or BTCC have them that they are suited to any road use where an airbag used to be.

Of course it's his choice, the same as its ours to consider it a bit retarded to have a snap off steering wheel on a road car

Astra

Again you fail to see the difference between a road car and something built for the track..
    An F1 car has a full on safety cell, a BTCC car might look like a road car but again it is fully caged up the seating moved further back, harnesses etc etc

If you want to strip all the items from your car fit a cage and harnesses and then fit your snap off steering wheel then I've no issue with that, but lets not be thinking because F1 or BTCC have them that they are suited to any road use where an airbag used to be.

Of course it's his choice, the same as its ours to consider it a bit retarded to have a snap off steering wheel on a road car
    So your saying he is a spastic then ? So why don’t you go play on the rs forum with the none retards

So your saying he is a spastic then ? So why don’t you go play on the rs forum with the none retards

Read it again slowly...

Astra

I think me and chodiddly have spread too much hate on this thread
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Don’t talk to me like a child , you should know better then to use words like that being you sort of in charge lol , it’s his ****ing car get over it Ian get over yourself lol

Don’t talk to me like a child , you should know better then to use words like that being you sort of in charge lol , it’s his ****ing car get over it Ian get over yourself lol

As I said his car his choice but that doesn't stop a lot of people thinking it's a bit retarded to remove an airbag from a road car

Astra

As I said his car his choice but that doesn't stop a lot of people thinking it's a bit retarded to remove an airbag from a road car
    Lol same as removing air con ain’t it lol

Lol same as removing air con ain’t it lol

I'd rather get sweaty on a long drive than lose my face in a crash but yes for 90% of the population they would want both on a road car

Astra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast