+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 101
  1. #11
    Are you VXR enough? Nurburgring 223's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th May 2012
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vr55vxr View Post
    I wonder how long it will take , before your get bored.

    If you go out, why are you going to put the steering wheel ?
    He can take it with him, itll be a good conversation starter
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

  2. #12
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vr55vxr View Post
    I wonder how long it will take , before your get bored.

    If you go out, why are you going to put the steering wheel ?
    Lol or he could do that dumbass thing that I see a lot of "scene" idiots doing where they take off while driving out down the motorway and hold it out the window.... 🙄


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    16,897

    Default

    Gay ...... just gay
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  4. #14
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Gay ...... just gay
    Hahahahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    VXRacing ahead vxrmjp's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th May 2017
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vr55vxr View Post
    I wonder how long it will take , before your get bored.

    If you go out, why are you going to put the steering wheel ?
    I'm thinking.... the Inbetweeners, episode at Thorpe park with Simon carrying his yellow car door around. Just a steering wheel instead!
    Doubt you'll get insurance either as most insurers won't want the extra liability of repairing your face and head in the event of an accident.
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

  6. #16
    VXR enough COSWORTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th July 2013
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    I'm thinking.... the Inbetweeners, episode at Thorpe park with Simon carrying his yellow car door around. Just a steering wheel instead!
    Doubt you'll get insurance either as most insurers won't want the extra liability of repairing your face and head in the event of an accident.
    So how did all the people before air bags, seatbelt legislation and wanna be wags dropping their brats off at the school gates in SUVs survive?

    Oh yes absolutely fine!

    If you have your seat position, seatbelt height adjusted on B pillar, wheel reach and rake correct, with seatbelt pretensioners your face shouldn't hit your steering wheel

  7. #17
    VXRacing ahead vxrmjp's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th May 2017
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COSWORTH View Post
    So how did all the people before air bags, seatbelt legislation and wanna be wags dropping their brats off at the school gates in SUVs survive?

    Oh yes absolutely fine!

    If you have your seat position, seatbelt height adjusted on B pillar, wheel reach and rake correct, with seatbelt pretensioners your face shouldn't hit your steering wheel
    Yes, people managed fine without airbags, but, unfortunately insurers don't see it the same way and will view it as a substantial personal injury risk, with the insurer liable.
    Personally, I'd prefer a car without airbags, abs, traction control etc, just more to potentially cost money. If you actually need airbags, I mean, really need them, the impact is likely to be so significant, do you really want to survive it??? Chances are legs and other body parts are going to be mangled, just your looks will be saved.
    Just can't understand why anyone would want to walk around with the steering wheel though. If the theft risk is so great in the areas that you frequent, is a VXR the best car to be driving to them?
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

  8. #18
    VXR enough COSWORTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th July 2013
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    You just have a chain and padlock it to spare alloy in boot job done ��

  9. #19
    VXR Adam"san" w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    16,897

    Default

    I just think it's stupid. You ain't in formula 1. Leave the wheel where it is ....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  10. #20
    Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2008
    Posts
    19,898

    Default

    Just get it if you want it mate, your cash your car don’t worry about the haters thousands of cars on the road with out air bags


    Plus to many people think they know the ins and out of a rats ****

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts