+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXR enough

No your see it if you remove the heat shield mate
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

VXR enough

If not then just be sure the waste gate is not stuck open as mentioned. a tap upwards from bottom of actuator nuts will sort it if needs be
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

VXR enough

If it's not snapped or waste gate is not stuck open then I'd be checking every pipe specially the small 1s for lil breaks or splits before buying any sensors theirs a tread further down the list with same code and turned out he had a lil split round the clip on lil pipe on front boost solenoid. But with this error code could be anything relating to boost hope you sort it soon mate.

VXRed

Oh god, I have a split on the pipe which goes from the front solenoid to the Turbo opposite the Recric valve, also the pipe ain't in the best condition...could this be the issue?

VXR enough

Should say that's the prob mate

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift View Post
    Should say that's the prob mate
    alright mate thanks, I'll pick up some 3mm vacuum hose pipe today after work!

VXR enough

All sorted ??

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift View Post
    All sorted ??
    Morning mate and it's not sorted still no. I've cleaned the pipes surrounding the MAP sensor, haven't actually cleaned the MAP sensor yet since been so busy this weekend.

So far I found a split pipe which goes from the solenoid to the turbo...I got that pipe replaced. Still no good news though.

I mean it's happening less frequent now but once it happens it'll happen the rest of the day over and over again.

I'm hoping to get a smoke test done soon...hopefully tomorrow. I can hear a blow when driving so hoping I'll find that blow and fix the issue

I'll keep you posted on any other updates.

VXR enough

That's not good news bud was sure that split pipe on the solenoid was the issue. But Thirs plenty of pipes that could leak that you can't see a common 1 is the pipe on the intercooler bottom left drivers side a prone for splitting known a few to have to replace that 1 me included. But u won't go wrong with a smoke/pressure test tbh good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2