+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXR enough

Default Anyone know how to replace a drivers side door window

Just wondered if any 1 knows of or has a how too replace a drivers side door window please cannot find 1 any where and am wondering if it's gonna be straight forward cheers andy
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift View Post
    Just wondered if any 1 knows of or has a how too replace a drivers side door window please cannot find 1 any where and am wondering if it's gonna be straight forward cheers andy
    It’s straightforward once the doorcard is off!! Is yours smashed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Civicboy View Post
    It’s straightforward once the doorcard is off!! Is yours smashed?

Cool yes mate it's smashed. When being replaced will I need anything else or just the window mate. just dint want to get 1 then take it to bits to find I need anything else that's all
    Full 3" Piper turbo back, Airtec fmic, piper x cone, Dap r springs, tarrox g88 discs, EBC yellow pads, powerflex engine/gearbox inserts + rearbeam bushes, whiteline lower arms, vredstein ultrac vortis,courtnay retainers, turbosmart actuator + recirc. Courtnay sport stage 3 mapped.

Cool yes mate it's smashed. When being replaced will I need anything else or just the window mate. just dint want to get 1 then take it to bits to find I need anything else that's all
    what about replacing the door with the window in already? might be a bit easier duno lol

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by chodiddly View Post
    what about replacing the door with the window in already? might be a bit easier duno lol
    Get it down me on your insurance and they will do it all for you?

VXR enough

Looked into the insurence side of it and tbh honest it's more hassle than it's worth. be cheaper to just buy a window and fit it myself. I don't mind doing it. Just don't fancy replacing the whole door as thirs nothing wrong with the 1 that's on it

Replacing the door is a silly suggestion, way too over the top. It's not that difficult to change once the card is off and you have access. I'd be getting the vac out though first and removing as much glass shards as possible to not have smashed glass rattling round inside the door.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Replacing the door is a silly suggestion, way too over the top. It's not that difficult to change once the card is off and you have access. I'd be getting the vac out though first and removing as much glass shards as possible to not have smashed glass rattling round inside the door.
    Totally agree lol

Totally agree lol
    Can even get a local garage to do it mate. Dead easy.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Can even get a local garage to do it mate. Dead easy.
    Where are you based?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast