+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fog Surrounds

VXR newbie

Default Fog Surrounds

Hiya was wondering if anyone knows where can i find to buy the normal fog surrounds? i`ve seen plenty of the OPC black ones i believe they were called however i just like the shape of the chrome ones better. I`ve checked on one website but it came up as 150 quid which i find a bit excessive. Cheers lads.

Quote Originally Posted by DarRky View Post
    Hiya was wondering if anyone knows where can i find to buy the normal fog surrounds? i`ve seen plenty of the OPC black ones i believe they were called however i just like the shape of the chrome ones better. I`ve checked on one website but it came up as 150 quid which i find a bit excessive. Cheers lads.
    That's the going rate for them from memory. I remember a mate of mine getting fleeced for one when he lost one on the motor way 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DarRky View Post
    I actually thought they cost more than that tbh.
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

+ Reply to Thread