+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VXR Nothing comes close vr55vxr's Avatar

Default End of the Road for VXR (J)

end of vauxhall lol
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar

Lack of air bags I would say

Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    Lack of air bags I would say

You're our biggest airbag.... lol

VX/Opel will have to fit in to the PSA way and SUV's are king everywhere at the mo, but it was good to see PSA made a decent looking car in the 508 and hopefully something similar will come out for the Insignia.
    3DR's are dying off everywhere slowly but surely

Astra

God i detest these yummy mummy SUV things.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    God i detest these yummy mummy SUV things.
    Yeah but the yummy mummies in them 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼💦💦💦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRacing ahead

Got a mate that just bought a psa crossover , these people cant drive for ****,and it drives like **** and should be put back in a fiesta /corsa, not buy the biggest car out there,and drive like muppets. If they had the money they would buy a q7,range rover, and drive a bigger tank around the tiny roads we have .

Had the dealers phone me last week ,saying i have a few months left on finance. Might have to get a new one if they are stopping/stopped production.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs S Cat View Post
    Got a mate that just bought a psa crossover , these people cant drive for ****,and it drives like **** and should be put back in a fiesta /corsa, not buy the biggest car out there,and drive like muppets. If they had the money they would buy a q7,range rover, and drive a bigger tank around the tiny roads we have .

Had the dealers phone me last week ,saying i have a few months left on finance. Might have to get a new one if they are stopping/stopped production.
    Yet to meet an SUV / people carrier / 4x4 tank owner that can actually drive or park the thing!
    Most are driven by people who clearly find them too big to drive but need the space for make-up, nail files, cereal bowls, 52 pushchairs and a handbag the size of a small town, and that's just the male drivers!
    In car parks, they leave you with 3cm to get in and out and they are truly HIDEOUS to look at.
    If you need so much space, why not get a van? Far more practical and they look better!
    Guess there are lots of insecure people out there who need something big to compensate for other, smaller things??
    I'm not a fan of Astra's, but if the alternative is an SUV....I'll take 3 Astra's please. Even an old Lada Riva would be preferable.
    Nearly finished my rant, but a message to all SUV owners out there....STOP BUYING THESE C**P CARS SO WE CAN HAVE THE VXR'S REBORN!!!!!
    I'll calm down now.
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

God, what is wrong with the world. Suv's and crossovers ..... jesus Christ. Tasteless. I'm glad a new car just doesn't interest me.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    Nearly finished my rant, but a message to all SUV owners out there....STOP BUYING THESE C**P CARS SO WE CAN HAVE THE VXR'S REBORN!!!!!
    I'll calm down now.

The people buying SUV's weren't buying VXR's in all honesty - what you've mainly seen is general public go from wanting a regular 3dr hatch to a small SUV, then if they expand the family instead of getting a 4dr saloon/5dr hatch they are getting a bigger SUV.

I've nothing against an SUV in all honesty close family have an Evoque and a Velar, bought as they liked them more than any practical function (like everyone else), everyone appreciates the elevated seating and the feeling of extra security. I wonder how long it will last though, just like the MPV explosion before it has faded? What next lol

Astra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast