+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by srea064 View Post
    You two are absolutely correct, people have been brainwashed these days into thinking they must post their lives online, which is sad really. People have lost the art of proper conversation and are glued to their phones etc. 24/7.

I was at a Birthday party last week and most people were checking their phones and posting stuff rather than enjoying the moment. Very sad.

I don’t use social media at all and don’t feel left out as I have real friends.

I also am with you both 100% on the shocking way people now live beyond their means by stretching themselves paying monthly for everything.

I too was brought up to save for what I wanted and, if I couldn’t save enough for it, I couldn’t afford it. Simple as that.

With Companies going under left right and centre these days, people need to start saving again. If they are made redundant or lose their jobs, for any reason...paying for things monthly means everything has to go, seriously that is a wake up call in itself surely?

This is why some people will have to work until they drop because they’ve not saved up or contributed towards their future and they don’t actually own anything.

I know we probably sound old school here but this is an important life lesson.
    Very very true. But people just don't see that ..... pay monthly to borrow all your life .... what are you gonna end up with ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs S Cat View Post
    I am with you on the credit front mate , but since the 80's and before , people have always lived beyond their means. I learnt a hard lesson in the 90's , only owed 2k ,but was threatend with legal action(not like today when they right everything off) . Payed it off luckily , but since then payed my CC off every month in full . Although i did take out a 0% load with GMAC for the VXR, i had the money in the bank to pay it outright , calculated risk. We are only 1 or 2 paychecks away from the streets i am told. Was looking today on amazon for a BT keyboard for someone for fire 7 , you can pay £10 / month now on amazon for 5 months. Lets put it this way , if you can't splash out £50 (42 l of vpower lol), you shouldn't be buying it period! Pay you rent/ morgage / food etc. But unforttunely the economy is built of this crap..
    Again so damn true. It's all "oh go on have it! Don't worry about money, just sign this direct debit, be reet"
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Why I don't pay attention to reviews. People are idiots ....
    You got it in one. That’s the problem. Most people are idiots lol.

Like for example, was looking at reviews at a hotel in St Lucia before we booked, and someone give it 2 stars because there was a bit of dirt on the skirting board in the bathroom in the corner of the room. I mean come on, get a ****ing life lol

As it turns out it was the best hotel I have ever been to!
    Last edited by caino6; 17th June 2018 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caino6 View Post
    You got it in one. That’s the problem. Most people are idiots lol.

Like for example, was looking at reviews at a hotel in St Lucia before we booked, and someone give it 2 stars because there was a bit of dirt on the skirting board in the bathroom in the corner of the room. I mean come on, get a ****ing life lol

As it turns out it was the best hotel I have ever been to!
    Even on eBay when you're reading reviews about the product, they give it 1 star cause delivery was late ..... erm. .... There is a place to feedback the seller and service you know ....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    Lol your posts are allways quoting you know someone or you had it lol , you love to lie donít you , you keep saying leave the forum ? What have you brought to this forum in your time here apart from the odd bit of ******** lol
    How you think Iím making it up in my posts just smacks of stupidity. You donít know me or the people I know.
    You were offered the opportunity to cease your hostility. Sensible people would have taken that option and not the option consistent with that of an uneducated, working class degenerate which is the image your behaviour demonstrates. If that opinion is well founded, carry on. If Iím wrong about it, stay well away from me and cease right now.
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    How you think I’m making it up in my posts just smacks of stupidity. You don’t know me or the people I know.
    You were offered the opportunity to cease your hostility. Sensible people would have taken that option and not the option consistent with that of an uneducated, working class degenerate which is the image your behaviour demonstrates. If that opinion is well founded, carry on. If I’m wrong about it, stay well away from me and cease right now.

Simply sounds like the both of you need to add each other to the ignore lists - this will prevent you from seeing each others posts

Astra

Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Simply sounds like the both of you need to add each other to the ignore lists - this will prevent you from seeing each others posts
    Done

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6