+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Looking if there is a way to tell the 345mm calipers from the 315 mm calipers.

I have bought a set of "345"mm calipers through Fleabay and as I haven't got the discs just looking for a way to identify if I have been sold the correct parts.

I have an Astra H btw so don't have anything to compare them against.
    Thanks

VXRed

Tape measure!

VXR newbie

vectra vxr calipers originally came from the factory blue and they are massive! its a 2 part caliper and the back half is silver, any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by astra_baz View Post
    vectra vxr calipers originally came from the factory blue and they are massive! its a 2 part caliper and the back half is silver, any pics?
    Hi

Can send you pics by email of casting number etc if that's any good

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreBorg View Post
    Tape measure!
    And measure what ?

Had a few whiskeys but just checked some old pics! Ive got FNRG 60/28 stamped on mine if it’s any help? Bought these a couple years ago 2nd hand! Felt a huge upgrade in stopping over the 314’s. These were originally on a Vec VXR. Saved my bacon racing a mental X5 (a lot quicker than me....X5!!!! Wtf was done to that thing, had a good 2-3 car lengths on me at stage 5!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Give me a day or so and I can check my old 314’s in the garage but they were standard fit on the SAAB! Do you VX heathens share the same p/n

(Only joking!!! I REALLY fancy an Arden VXR next & swap all my Stage 5 bits over and add some nitrous!!)
    Saab 9³ v6 Aero
    JZW Stage 5 tune, Insignia VXR turbo, 550cc injectors, Evo 90mm IC, 3" system
    Quaife LSD, CG777 paddle clutch, BPS Short Shifter, Eibachs, B8's, Michellin PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin dai View Post
    Had a few whiskeys but just checked some old pics! Ive got FNRG 60/28 stamped on mine if it’s any help? Bought these a couple years ago 2nd hand! Felt a huge upgrade in stopping over the 314’s. These were originally on a Vec VXR. Saved my bacon racing a mental X5 (a lot quicker than me....X5!!!! Wtf was done to that thing, had a good 2-3 car lengths on me at stage 5!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Give me a day or so and I can check my old 314’s in the garage but they were standard fit on the SAAB! Do you VX heathens share the same p/n

(Only joking!!! I REALLY fancy an Arden VXR next & swap all my Stage 5 bits over and add some nitrous!!)
    Hi bud your pic isn't working

Default Hi all

http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/part/...4,41539,41533/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers

Think I have been sent the right ones as I had a look at another set I bought a while ago and the casting number next to bleed nipple matches (959).

The calipers for 315 and 345 are identical
    Apart from the carrier which is longer for the 345
    NOW STAGE 3 BUILT BUY ME POWERED BY SUPERCHIPS.
    INSIGNIA TURBO,INSIGNIA INJECTORS,QUAFE DIF,PADAL CLUTCH,COURTNEY RAD AND INTERCOOLER,3 INCH SYSTEM,BILSTEN B12'S,AP RACING BRAKES,POWERFLEX BUSHES

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast