+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for that, the autosol looks to have done a fine job. I'll have to go and get some

One thing I can only think of to relate to the ESP light is when turning corners at slow speed, rather tightly, there's like an electro-mechanical sounding noise, does this sound right as I've never experienced it on any other corsa D (non vxr). Someone suggested it's normal with it having the LSD but unsure personally.

ESP light should not be on at slow speeds around corners - maybe very, very fast speeds, but not slow ones I can't really recall any noises like that tbh. If the ESP light is coming on randomly when you switch the engine on and on low speed corners, it's deffo worth getting it checked out. The light should be off unless you're taking the car beyond it's limits or if there's limited grip under a lot of acceleration.
    Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
    Check out my full video review *HERE*

Thanks. I'll see if I can get a quick video of it at some point this evening. I was looking on a Facebook page and someone else has a similar noise but worse; someone suggested looking at the dust cover catching the back of the disk - no idea personally it's not a noise ive experienced before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ7EMSmPACE

Link above to the noise when turning full lock (Left or right). If anyone has any ideas i'd appreciate your thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2