+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by mikez1 View Post
    Sorry to jump in, don't suppose you have an example of the alloy one way valves? My vacuum pump goes off every morning for up to 5 seconds so i'm losing that vacuum somewhere until its charged it again so I think a one way valve might be goosed. Going to replace all the plastic with silicone and the one way valves too. Do you recall how many there are off the top of your head? Might save me a little bit of time going out to count things up :-)

Cheers
    lol slacker, you can valves anywhere that sell motor bits
    Vectra VXR estate 07

Are you VXR enough?

Hahaha :-) I know.

Been out and counted them now so have some on order, just had to find out the diameters etc but all good now.

Pain in the backside at the moment with this thing. Need a new tyre because a pot hole has knackered the inner sidewall so it's bulging. ECU playing up when hot, vacuum leak... Fingers crossed the non-return valves sort it out. No cracks in any pipework at least.

Don’t forget to check the two o’rings on the back off plenum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR newbie

Thanks guys for helping me out, it turned out to be a valve on a pipe at the back of the engine so ordered that as well as new ignition coils and a set of iridium spark plugs too so should run like a dream 👍👍

Are you VXR enough?

You'll have to let us know which valve. I'm replacing the one way valves tomorrow to try and fix a different issue but always nice to know which valves are causing issues on other people's vxrs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2