Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Are you VXR enough? Nurburgring 223's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Take the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1
    Astra VXR GTC, Summit White, Aero Pack, Performance Seat Pack, AFL's, Sat Nav, Climate Control, Tints! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    Indeed.

Your jealous of our VXRs up here;

Lol
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Take the money and sack that pile of **** off. Like many vxr’s These days, been abused! Look out for one that’s been looked after

VXRacing ahead

Take the money
    But the last comment about most being abused I would say all have or why buy one get a bloody Nissan Mivar and drive like a granny lol
    It’s the mechanical symmetry that matters warm up cool down good oil and regular changes
    I brought a 2011 category C car that was repaired to better than new
    Had 18k on clock when I got it and now done 26k faultless and mint like new over 3 years later although I got the tuning bug and spent around 3 k on it it’s still a cheap low mileage vxr so think about a newer cat c or d or the new s or n category

Quote Originally Posted by GPH69 View Post
    Take the money
    But the last comment about most being abused I would say all have or why buy one get a bloody Nissan Mivar and drive like a granny lol
    It’s the mechanical symmetry that matters warm up cool down good oil and regular changes
    I brought a 2011 category C car that was repaired to better than new
    Had 18k on clock when I got it and now done 26k faultless and mint like new over 3 years later although I got the tuning bug and spent around 3 k on it it’s still a cheap low mileage vxr so think about a newer cat c or d or the new s or n category

You don’t have to drive like a granny to look after a car, what I mean is people get them, rag the **** out of them with virtually no maintanence spend on them lol. That’s the problem. I had my corsa for 3 years. Done 30k ragged the living day lights out of it. But maintained it. The only major fault that I had with it was the noisy gearbox issue which was fixed under warranty

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2