+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by CAC View Post
    Agreed, with pcp deals you’re just throwing money away. They’re just a smoke screen as to how much the car’s actually costing you. The interest rates are ridiculous and yes the repayments are low but that’s all they want you to focus on, not how much it’s actually costing you. And you don’t even own the car at the end. Don’t mean to hate on the OP btw just offering my input.
    Spot on!
    If you actually look at the total cost of these lease deals, most would be shocked and probably say.... you're having a giraffe!!!
    Don't get me wrong, for a business with a sizeable fleet or with limited cashflow, but making a profit, it often makes sense. The lease finance can be lower than the overdraft rates payable if it was bought outright, some can be offset against corporation tax etc. For a personal lease, I've yet to find one where it's the most cost effective option.
    SAVE THE VXR AND STOP BUYING SUV TOSH!

Welcome to the modern way. Different generational mindset.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Guys - the OP asked for best deals, if you are here just to bash them then you're of no help to him

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by IanJ View Post
    Guys - the OP asked for best deals, if you are here just to bash them then you're of no help to him
    Sorry .......
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

I pay £239 a month with £2100 upfront so £7597 over 2 years I know some think that’s a lot but it’s not compared to what I see now also I had an a4 s line from new and I tried every option when I got rid of it and the best I could get was £7300 less than I paid for it so considering the a6 is more expensive and I can just hand it back it’s a pretty good deal I think

ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2