+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default Help with lowering springs

Hi all i know this isn’t in the right section but thought I’d get a quicker reaponse here

I have just waited 4 weeks for some kw lowering springs for my zafira vxr with a drop of 20/20 with ids+ but the ones that have arrived have a drop of 30/30 and are listed for the zafira 2.0 turbo 1.7dti and 2.2i which is obviously different to the vxr as the vxr would have been lower from factory .the other thing is apart from the drops being different the part number for both sets of springs is the same

Just after some advice on if these will be ok from people who know as more about it than I do

Many thanks in advance
    Last edited by Woody要xr; 2nd July 2018 at 08:59 PM.

If they are a 30/30 drop on a CDti then if the same formula that applies to the Astra with eibach pro springs then you are looking at a 15/15mm drop on the ones you've received most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR newbie

To be honest if that’s the case I’ll just bang them on because I’ve had to wait 4 weeks for them to be supplied.kw are the only company doing springs for these now gone are the days sap or eibach do any kits for these and I’m not waiting again so a 15mm drop suits me.cheers bud really appreciate the response

+ Reply to Thread