+ Reply to Thread

Default Eibach Pro-Kit 15mm/30mm

Hi all. Iíve searched but i canít find suitable answer!

Iíve got a Corsa VXR Nurburgring with the Bilstein B12ís and iíam looking at buying new Eibach Springs but unsure as to whatís suitable. (I know VX sell them, but £££)

Iíam after like for like replacement, so is it the Eibach Pro-Kit 15mm or 30mm drop I need ?

Sportlines are out as iíam not after lows.

Cheers
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

VXR enough

You need the pro kit.

There is only one pro kit for the vxr.

Sometimes its listed as a 30mm drop as thats how much it will drop the car compared to a standard D (1.2 etc), but in reality it only drops the VXR about 15mm compared to standard vxr springs.

If you get me.
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    You need the pro kit.

There is only one pro kit for the vxr.

Sometimes its listed as a 30mm drop as thats how much it will drop the car compared to a standard D (1.2 etc), but in reality it only drops the VXR about 15mm compared to standard vxr springs.

If you get me.
    Cheers. Yes, i totally understand now it just confused me when some listed 15/30mm drops.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

VXR enough

No worries.
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

+ Reply to Thread