+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How to refill air con question

Hi not been on here a while and I can't see a how to on refilling ur air con gas,

Does anyone have any pics on where the valve is and the best way to do this?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    3" Full Scorpion System, 1.9 cdti box, K&N Filter, Steinmetz Top Grill, Custom maps frm San Speed, 18" White Alloys, Blue Turbo Hose Kit, Vacuum Hose Kit, and Intake Hose Kit, Forge diviter valve, Boost Gauge(psi), Boost temp gauge, TXA Plenum, voltage staberlizer, debadged rear with white vx(r). Quaife LSD, White Plug cover with blue vx(r), Torque app for my phone, Vec C intKe pipe, Chrome Battery cover and heat shield

VXRed

hi, if you remove the grill you should find one and the other I believe is on the n/s/f towards the back of the engine. should have a coloured top on it?
    Last edited by Fabzz_94; 22nd July 2018 at 08:43 PM.

Cool thanks I'll try and have a look tomorrow thanks

3" Full Scorpion System, 1.9 cdti box, K&N Filter, Steinmetz Top Grill, Custom maps frm San Speed, 18" White Alloys, Blue Turbo Hose Kit, Vacuum Hose Kit, and Intake Hose Kit, Forge diviter valve, Boost Gauge(psi), Boost temp gauge, TXA Plenum, voltage staberlizer, debadged rear with white vx(r). Quaife LSD, White Plug cover with blue vx(r), Torque app for my phone, Vec C intKe pipe, Chrome Battery cover and heat shield

Refill port for the low pressure is just near the alternator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant21 View Post
    Refill port for the low pressure is just near the alternator.
    Nice thanks I'm off work for a change tomorrow so I'll have a look for it thanks

VXRed blooded

did you find the port mate? benn wanting to do mine for a while and bought one of those kits from halfords last year sometime but when i tried to attach it to what i thought was the correct port it didn't seem to want to go on, and didn't want to force it as i wasn't sure if i had the right place or if it was just that i had to really push it on

Quote Originally Posted by 4ftofflame View Post
    did you find the port mate? benn wanting to do mine for a while and bought one of those kits from halfords last year sometime but when i tried to attach it to what i thought was the correct port it didn't seem to want to go on, and didn't want to force it as i wasn't sure if i had the right place or if it was just that i had to really push it on
    No mate not had a chance yet I will be doing it soon hopefully lol I'll post pics when I do

VXRed blooded

superb, i'll appreciate that. Depending on weather i'm gonna try and have another look myself tomorrow so if i figure it out i'll chuck a pic up as well

Quote Originally Posted by 4ftofflame View Post
    superb, i'll appreciate that. Depending on weather i'm gonna try and have another look myself tomorrow so if i figure it out i'll chuck a pic up as well
    Nice one mate iv just so much on at the moment I had my boys birthday, iv got new carpets going down over the next few days and wer goin away at the weekend it's been manic lpl

Quote Originally Posted by eddie500_1 View Post
    Hi not been on here a while and I can't see a how to on refilling ur air con gas,

Does anyone have any pics on where the valve is and the best way to do this?

iirc Although the pipe to connect to is easy to connect to, you really cant do it yourself ( diy ), you need the proper machine to connect with, as its NOT just a case of refilling with a certain gas - the machines afaik, when connected sucks everything out, separates into gases & oils then refills and adds with whats short in the right proporations ..... before that always insure you ain't got a weak first .....

So in essence you need to find somewhere with a proper machine and who can actual work it

hth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast